JUJUSTU KAISEN OC Chapter 1: Who's that girl ?

Hello hello!! Welcome! Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to read my JJK fanfic! You can refer to me as animesbonnet!
I would like to let you know that I do draw out each part / chapter on my Instagram @animesbonnetdrawings ! The comic version that I draw will be posted there. Please give me a follow as this story unfolds and gets more detailed , more guests and turns , and more action! That's one reason why we love Jujutsukaisen right! I do not have a schedule for when I post but I will try to get each chapter done as soon as possible!
I also have NSFW 18+ content on my patreon and any NSFW parts will be posted separately from the main story. Please support me on Patreon as that would help me out a TON. My goal is to be doing this full time so I can get on a weekly schedule! All of my other socials are : Animesbomnet. The visual comic will also be posted on my Tiktok as well! This will be a mirror fanfic as it follows the Cannon story, just my OC in it.
With that out of the way Please enjoy Chapter one! And any support is appreciated!

Beginning of Part 1

Sakurako Ojiro (Kura) and her Sensai Ran Juryoku are walking towards the Jujutsu high school a few inches apart. It's a light mist in the air , it's also dense and foggy. Kura is.. nervous. Scared? She's never felt these feeling before, is it nervousness? Nah. Is it fear? Maybe? But not really. Her heart feels heavy. Every few steps she starts to tremble. It's not cold outside but she feels cold internally. She looks at her Sensai , she has a faint smile on her face. But that's normal. "Is Sensai nervous too?" Kura Wonders. But of course she isn't. She's been out and about before. A lot. She is a high class private sorcerer after all.

Kura: Sensai are we close?

Ran: Yes. Just a few blocks up ahead.

Silence. All that you can hear in the air is the sound of Sensai's shoes clacking on the pavement and Kura shoes trailing behind. It smells like rain even though a drop hasn't spit from the clouds. It's coming though.

Ran: I can feel your heart beat all the way over here. What is going on?

Kura : Well Sensai in case you forgot I haven't left the house this far in well over 9 years. And to be living with new people? I'm not sure how I feel

Ran : Oi calm yourself child. I wouldn't take you somewhere that I haven't checked out and approved of myself. (Looks back at Kura and smiles) You trust me eh?

Kura: Of course I do!

Ran: Then get your panties out of a bunch and hurry your ass. I want to get you settled in.

Kura: Yes Sensai.

Kura thinks to herself how confident her master always is. Well when your one of the most powerful sorcerers in the universe, you can't let feelings show on your face all the time. Even though Kura knows how much of a big softie her Sensai is in the inside. Kura starts to day dream and spaces out and begins to mindlessly follow her master staying close.

"What if this place is just like the last?" What about the people? God the people. It reminds me....Who's Gojo? Is this really a good idea? I wish I had a more stronger curse technique. I need to be faster. I know how to defend myself yet sensai keeps telling me to use my curse techniques. I can't . I can't let weakness..

Ran: HEY!!

Kura: Oi??

Ran: We're here dingbat! Gosh u spaced out pretty hard there. You must calm down *grabs hand* I'm here. Walk with me. We should be close.

Kura : I think we're closer than you think. *Kura points to the large gathering of buildings remembering what Sensai told her about tengen's barrier*