MY OC: Sensai Ran Juryoku

Ran
Rans Ability
Atmospheric

Age: 27
Occupation: Private sorcerer
Ranking: Special Grade
Birthday: Sep 24

Rans ability is VERY versatile yet complex she has the ability to control gravity , air , wind , oxygen pretty much anything that is associated with components of the atmosphere and gravity. Some abilities include but not limited too: Making gravity levels very low or very high so a specific area or person (or even a certain muscle) so dense and heavy. For example if Ran needs a sword in combat she can make gravity dense in the shape of a sword and use it. She has the advantage because no one can see the sword but no one can physically see gravity. Her curse energy merged with gravity or merges with air for it to be under her control. She can make high wind speeds, she can of course make things weightless, or herself so she can fly .

It is nearly impossible to sneak up on her because she can sense shifts in the air around her to a molecular level almost 200 meters around herself
She can make areas of gravity into different shapes. She can make it dense enough to wield any weapon or object as long as she remembers it's shape . It's a very technical technique because she can't just wield gravity as a weapon but she has to move the gravity density milisecond by milisecond (almost like by frames) which takes a lot of focus, and she can do with ease.

She can control the air in any way she can think of. She's only limited by her imagination. This technique is unique to Ran and developed when she was 6 years old. Ran originally wasn't born with a curse technique. But once I make a chapter dedicated to her backstory you will see exactly how she developed her cursed technique. This is a rare occurrence!

But what makes her curse energy unique. It blends with gravity and blends with the air to do all of these things. However her and the air actually has a relationship (not romantic obviously) but she comes from a family of nature . More will be revealed as the story continues. But she carry's around mini chimes to communicate with the air. You can think of it like air itself being a curse corps that only she can talk to. (It's not a curse corps but you can think of it that way) But different. But more will be revealed as the story continues on! This is a basic understanding of her abilities! More will be added and explained in the story.