Joel Hokka - Rebel Love Song

Nova

I ran my hand through my purple hair, walking out of the library after a long day of studying. A couple of guys were running after me, I felt nervous.

"Hi Nova." I heard Dawson snicker as his friends crowded around me. I was scared and I heard the sound punching and grunting. I saw a tall blonde haired man walking toward me.

"Please don't hurt me." I said shaking, he checked me over.

"You shouldn't be walking through alleyway at this time!" He says. While he walked me over to his black Ford Mustang.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked him. He looked older, maybe 27 or 28. God he was hot though, his hair piled on top of his head in a bun.

"See something you like!" He asks me with a smirk, I looked away from him blushing. I told him to drop me off at the corner.

"What's your name?" I asked my saviour.

"It's Joel and yours?" He asks looking over at me.

"Nova." I said before I closed his car door. I rushed inside to find my dad standing outside scolding me. I rushed inside.

(The Next Day)

I got dressed in:

I had my black rucksack on my back, while I bit my dark painted lips sighing

I had my black rucksack on my back, while I bit my dark painted lips sighing. It's just another day. Until the bell signalled the end of the day.

I noticed a guy clad in black checking me out. It looked like Joel but today his blonde hair was out.

"Nova?" He calls out to me and I stood in front of him. What was he doing here?

"Joel what are you doing here?" I asked him amused.

"Just wanted to check in on you is all." He says and I shook my head with laughter.

"I'm fine, now I seriously got to go." I said about to walk away from him. I was 18 and he was 23, a five year difference. There was something alluring about the way he stood there.

"Come on I don't bite, I just want to take you somewhere and I promise I'll bring you right back." He says with a smirk.

"I don't trust men when they smirk."' I said but get into his car and sigh. I pulled my legs close to my chest. While he drove us to a carnival fair, we went on random things.

"Oh my God, I love air hockey!" I said with a squeal while clinging onto him.

"Oh oops I'm sorry about that!" I said stepping away from him.

"It's fine." He chuckled, he pulls me closer to hug him and I could smell his cologne and leather jacket, God he smelt divine.

"What happens with the loser?" I asked him.

"Well the loser has to get kiss!" Joel says with a smirk. And I rolled my eyes and I sighed while shaking his hand.

"Are you ready to lose Joel!" I said, we started to playing and I won.