Izuku Yagi: The Plastic Man

After being diagnosed quirkless Izuku Yagi was neglected by his parents and tormented by his sister and those he thought were his friends for many years. However that all changed when one day while being chased by his tormentors Izuku ran into a factory in hopes of losing them, despite this he was found out and cornerd. Being frightened by an explosion one of the Bakugo twins made Izuku slipped and fell into a vat of chemical which not only changed his genetic structure but his life as well.

Info

(Former)

Name: Izuku Yagi
Age: 4
Quirk:None

(Current) Name: Izuku Midoriya Age:15Height:5'11 Quirk:None

(Current)
Name: Izuku Midoriya
Age:15
Height:5'11
Quirk:None

Abilities Superhuman elasticity/plasticity, malleability, resilience, durability and agilityRenerative healing factorShape shiftingImmune to telepathy Invulnerability Immortality

Abilities
Superhuman elasticity/plasticity, malleability, resilience, durability and agility
Renerative healing factor
Shape shifting
Immune to telepathy
Invulnerability
Immortality

Malleable physiology: Izuku's powers are derived from an accident in which his body was bathed in an unknown industrial chemical mixture that also entered into his bloodstream through a open wound. This caused a body-wide mutagenic process that transformed his physiology. Izuku exists in a fluid state, neither entirely liquid nor solid. Izuku has complete control over his structure.

Density control: Izuku can change his density at will, becoming as dense as a rock or as flexible as a rubber band.

Elasticity/Plasticity: He can stretch his limbs and body to superhuman lengths and sizes. There is no known limit to how far Izuku can stretch his body.

Size alteration: He can shrink himself down to a few inches tall or become taller and larger than a skyscraper.

Shape-shifting: He can contort his body into various positions and sizes impossible for ordinary humans, such as being entirely flat so that he can slip under a door or using his fingers to pick conventional locks. He can also use it for disguise by changing the shape of his face and body. Thanks to his fluid state, Izuku can open holes in his body and turn himself into objects with mobile parts. In addition, he can alter his bodily mass and physical constitution at will, creating virtually no limit to the sizes and shapes he can contort himself into.

Superhuman agility: These stretching powers grant Izuku agility, flexibility, and coordination far beyond the natural limits of the human body.

Superhuman strength: He can alter his strength by growing or adding more muscle.

Color change: The only real limitation of Plastic Man's powers relates to his color, which he cannot change without intense concentration, for example even requiring intense focus simply to turn, say, his nose blue.

Invulnerability: Izuku's powers extraordinarily augment his durability. However, he may be susceptible to surprise attack by bullets, in one case oozing a substance similar to liquid plastic. Even still he is able to withstand corrosives, punctures and concussions without sustaining any injury (although he can be momentarily stunned). He is resistant to high velocity impacts that would kill an ordinary person, resistant to blasts from energy weapons (could possibly withstand a nuclear blast) , and is bulletproof.

Regeneration: He is able to regenerate and/or assimilate lost or damaged tissue, although he needs to be reasonably intact for this process to begin. For example if he were to be reduced to individual, separate molecules he would be able to return to his normal form if enough of them are put together.

Telepathic immunity: Izuku's mind is no longer organic. It's untouchable by telepathy.

Immortality: Plastic Man does not appear to age; if he does, it is at a rate far slower than that of normal human beings.

Ultrasonic detection: Izuku's body will start to "ripple" when an ultrasonic frequency is triggered.

Rubber-organs: Izuku's internal organs can not be removed. This perhaps implies that Plastic Man is himself more like one giant, living organ than he is a "whole" made of component parts and organs, etc.

Skilled thief: Due to Izuku's parents neglecting him, he had to rely on stealing in order to survive.

Master detective: Although no longer a "criminal", he has insight into their mindset, enabling him to be an effective sleuth. He is also considered to be a lateral thinker and much smarter than he lets on.

Weaknesses

Although nearly invincible, Izuku's powers do have weaknesses, such as extreme heat and cold, as well as chemicals such as acetone which melts and destabilizes his puty-like form.

Hero suit

Who should be in Izuku's harem? (Comment here)