d-d-d-d-dweam?????!!!!!!!

I woke up as usual . I brushed my hair out and brushed my teeth and headed out for a stroll. i bumped into this tall green tellytubbie that looked......handsome he told me in his nightcore sexy deep  voice "are you okay baba grill"

i replied in my shy nightcore soft baby voice "y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-yes u-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-uwu" he said "good" and handed me a piece of paper with his number on it I went home and called him. we talked for a long time until i hung up on him and got some rest. I had a dream that I and the green tellytubbie with a smile on his chest was walking through a  flower field it felt amazing I was in heaven

I woke up sad cause I ended but remembered the green tellytubbie and how handsome he was i couldn't stop thinking about him and i got a call from him and he said in his handsome bad boy alpha sexy deep anti-nightcore voice "hello baba grill how are you" i said "i-i-i-i-i-i--i-i-i-ii-i--i-i--i-i-i--i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-im d-d-d-d-d-d---dd--d-doing w-w-w-w-w--w-w-w-w--w-w-w-w-w-well uu-u-u---uwu" we sat and talked every day and then he told me to meet up at the same place we saw each other i felt above the clouds we met up and he asked me out "hey baba grill be mine" i said in my soft baby nightcore alvin and the chipmunk voice "y-y-y-y-y-y-y-yes b-b-b-badb-b-bboy a-a-a-a-alpha" he said in his deep anti-nightcore sexygreen tellytubbie voice "call me mr dreamy clay abba grill" i said "o-o-o-o-o-o-o-oo--o-o-o-okay m-m-m-m-mr d-d-dweamy c-c-c-c-lay u-u-u-uwu"