Chapter 4; Confronting with class 1E

A/N- Hey everyone! So uhm sorry for not writing the other day- something came up- i'll try to make up for it in the future chapters- Hope you enjoy though ^^ (Ps- Thanks for 85 views) :D

-
-
-
3rd pov
(With Class 1e)
-
Class 1E was still disappointed with their plan failing, heck they were extremely upset.
They decided to confront Karma about it the next time they met, as there other plan was unsuccessful. Plus they had plenty proof that Karma was definitely hiding something from them. After all, you don't see a 'bodyguard' blocking your way from seeing your 'classmate'.
-
-
(Time-Skip)
Next day (In class)
-
"So, let me get this straight, we're going to confront Karma as soon as he walks in?" Okano said, looking at the floor fiddling with her hands.
"Well yeah basically." Maehara answered
Hinata nodded, she thought it was somewhat suspicious that they'd immediately confront him and not just play it cool and then ask. But she didn't really mind to just confront him straight away.
"Soo- when do you think he's going to come?" Isogai questioned

Most of the class just looked to the ground, a few of them were getting quite impatient, some even thought he was probably skipping. But the other few doubt he (Karma) was since he usually came for attendance.

That's when, unexpectedly Karma came.
The look on his face made his classmates feel somewhat thinking he was pissed. So they had second thoughts about confronting/questioning him.
Class 1E looked among each-other, they knew better then to 'push' Karma into answering when he was in a bad mood, but Nagisa just decided to simply 'walk' towards Karma.

Of course, Class 1E was shocked. But they came to a thought that this is something what Nagisa would do, so they calmed down.

"Hey Karma." Nagisa said, tapping his shoulder
Karma quickly turned around and drew his sword. His eyes widened, as he noticed it was just his 'friend', Nagisa.
"O-oh hey Nagisa, sorry about that." Karma replied, he carefully put back his sword in his pocket.
Nagisa looked confused.
"Uhm is something bothering you?" Nagisa questioned
Karma said nothing.
Instead he just decided to look back at the book he was reading, it was quite unusual that he wasn't replying to Nagisa quickly.

"Nah it's nothing." He finally answered, as he continued reading his book.
To be truthful, it wasn't something important. He just wanted to go back with Gakushuu, since after school they made plans together.
"Oh ok, uhm can I ask you a question? If that's ok of course." Nagisa stated, he looked to the floor, waiting for what Karma would say
Most of Class 1E's eyes widened. They were like 'is he really going to do it?'

"Hmm no." Karma replied, laughing his head off.
'Oh' was the only word Nagisa could reply about this.
"I'm just joking, shoot me." Karma said, looking at Nagisa with a somewhat serious face
Class 1E waited for Nagisa to say his question, and to confront Karma.
"Oh uhm did you higher that uh bodyguard? Since there was a person infront of the door, blocking out path to uhm go home." Nagisa finally said, he shuffled his feet a bit, curious of what Karma would say.
"Hmm I didn't technically did it." Karma answered, with a mischievous grin on him.
It was true, after all Gakushuu did technically hired it for Karma, not Karma, so technically it wasn't really much of a lie.

Nagisa looked at Karma's face. He could tell he wasn't lying, but he wasn't telling the whole truth either.
"Oh? So who did then." Nagisa replied, staring at Karma
Karma did his 'devil look' at Nagisa.
"Why ya wanna know? And what makes you think I know?" Karma said, he was loving the fact that the whole class 1e was staring at him, like he was the centre of attention.
Nagisa sighed, it was harder to get the answer the he originally thought.
"Well you were the first one to get out right?" Nagisa answered, waiting for what excuse Karma would make.
"Correct, but that doesn't mean I'd know." Karma replied, looking back as his book
Nagisa gave another sigh, why must Karma be so difficult, he thought to himself.

"Just tell me if you know who hired, yes or no." Nagisa asked, he was getting kinda impatient, since Karma was being so difficult.
"Hmm kinda." Karma replied, not looking at Nagisa and just reading his book.
"What do you mean 'kinda'. Kayano said, walking up to the table.
Kayano had been observing there conversation, well technically all of class 1e had been observing, although Kayano had been the most curious in the bunch. She also had many suspicions that Karma as hiding something. Although she didn't have any intentions to try to confront him about it. After all, her only intentions was to kill Koro-sensei.

"I said what I said." Karma replied
He (Karma) wasn't as interested in this conversation anymore. Since there was no action, Karma expectations were that they would have at-least some actions to make him 'pry' out his answer.
"Ey Karma." Nakamura shouted.
Oh Nakamura, Karma thought. Nakamura was probably the only one who knew about there relationship, she had just been acting that she didn't know. And how she knew? Well one time Nakamura say them in the park. So they had no choice but to come out to her.
Plus they were sort of best friends.

(If you're wondering how they were best friends it's since they like to tease Nagisa hehe) (But Nagisa would be more closer to Karma so like Nakamura would be his 2nd best friend and Nagisa his 1st best friend)

"Hm?" Karma shouted back.
"If you don't tell them I will" Nakamura snickered, she'd like to see the drama of the outcome of this.
"You don't say?" Karma replied
"Wait...do you know? How come you haven't been telling us." Nagisa responded, he was quite shocked that Nakamura knew and he didn't, after-all he was Karma's number 1 bestfriend. And he was Karma's friend before Nakamura.
"Oh yeah it wasn't planned, she just saw." Karma replied
Class 1E glared at Nakamura.
"What?" Nakamura said, twirling her hair as if she did nothing wrong.

A/N- Heyo so that's it- I'll make another chapter tomorrow hopefully about Nakamura sharing the tea . Anyways sorry for the late post- Byeeeee