Chapter 8

(Setting/Time jump: September 13, 2 am,Hawaii)

3rd Person POV:

Imani stared in shock at the beautiful island and turned around to face a smirking Edward,

"omg Edward! Who's island is this?" She asked as she took off her shoes

"It's yours." He simply said

"What-Ahhh!" She yelled laughing

Edward responded by picking her up bridal style and carried her to their room and placed her on the bed.They sat there for a few minutes.

"You sure you want to do this Imani?" Edward asked

"It never hurts to try? Right." She said while unlocking their hands with a soft smile

"Your right." He said as he stood up and handed his hand in front of her so she could take it, which she did.

Edward then wrapped his arms around her, he caressed her like she was a work of art (which she was) while Imani put her harms around his neck and running her hands through his hair.

He then stepped back to move her short hair from her face so he could place his hand on her cheek but not without silently asking for her permission,which she accepted.

He then he could guided her into a kiss.

This kiss was different from then the others before it.Knowing that they would be making love for the first time was adrenaline rushing.

Edward slowly unzipped her dress while Imani un tucked his shirt.They soon pulled apart so they could undress themselves.

They kept an intense eye contact like they were waiting for one of them to run away. After a few seconds they were fully naked their eye contact softened.

"You ready Imani?" Edward asked as he looked at her with love in his eyes

"Yes Edward" she said with the same love

Edward then stepped closer to his wife and said one word, "jump." He said

Imani wrapped her arms around his shoulders and her legs around his waist,While he carried her to there bed.

He got to the bed and separated the thin sheet from the pillow to they could be covered. He softly placed her on the satin pillow under the sheets.

He got on top of her and dipped his head to kiss her.He then took her legs and wrapped them around his hips.

He then let go and quickly ran to the suitcases to get protection. Just as he went he came back,same as Imani's worries.

They both lightly chuckled and went back to kissing and caressing each other,just then Edward slightly pulled back so he could kiss down Imani's neck,to which Imani tilted her head back so he could have more room.