0002

"(Y/N), WHY?" ASKED THE OLDER FEMALE

"(Y/N), WHY?" ASKED THE OLDER FEMALE. The only thing (y/n) could do was say I don't know and silence followed, one can say y/n's relationship with Kiyoko was weird and out of the ordinary. Soon enough  (yn) ended the call, and made her way back home.

She decided to flim some tiktoks but she had to get ready first, checking her phone she couldn't ignore the constant spam from the app on her most recent tiktok. She finally decided to stop ignoring it and check her views,comments & shares─ Which was alot.

Annoyed, she put her phone on dnd & took a nap.

3:33AM, Y/N'S HOUSE.

"IM GOING BACK TO 505- shut the fuck up! " y/n tiredly rubbed her eyes as she got up and went to the kitchen to see her brother, literally getting baked while cooking in the kitchen .
" Bro , It's 3 am in the fucking morning and you want to cook & get high NOW?"

B/n turned away and looked at y/n, "oh shhh, do not act like you don't do the same now do you want to hit it or not?"

" yeah I want to hit it df. "

They both ate and smoked, they even watched Netflix. Knowing they'd never experience something like this again due to both of them having busy lives, they lived it to the fullest.

" I WANNA START WITH YO MAMA, SHE SHOULD'VE WHOOPED YO ASS!"

" BITCH WHAT YOU SAY ABOUT MY MOM?"

" YOU HEARD ME !! "

Y/n smacked his forehead and looked at her brother with a '😐' expression " You didn't even say the lyrics right ."

Before B/n could even respond a knock was heard at the front door.

DOS HERE

Lowkey i don't even know what this supposed to be, i use to get high and just write shit like a dumb ass..