Care of Elders!

No one react at first but then immediately closed their eyes and turn around before they could see what you're wearing.! You're confused and didn't react in time, Seokjin already looked away and scolded "Go back to the washroom first."

You're surprised seeing him "Why are you here?" realizing that you're still standing there he didn't look at you but grabbed your arm before pulling you into the washroom and closed the door, in the middle of night Kim Seokjin actually appeared into the hotel you're staying? you sat there for long then Seokjin brought clothe set for you! you didn't expect that he would do that, you hesitated and still in a dilemma, you originally thought that you'll wear your old clothes tomorrow when you'll go out but now he brought new set for you.

When you came out from the bathroom, you saw many things into the room, Seokjin stood up, he's so tall and the pressure on his body made one unable to breathe, you remember Suzy's word and felt unnatural facing him.

This person ... is your family?

Big brother?

You're used to being a elder sister, so you never thought that one day you would have your own big brother, this feeling was very strange and unfamiliar, you're not used to it.

"It doesn't matter if you don't want to go home, it's fine if you want to stay here for a long time, I've already paid for week and arrange everything, your meal will deliver four times regular, it's your iPad, you can stay here and go online for information."

For the first time, you're actually taken care of by your elder? It's so warm "T-thank you Mr Kim." you bowed a little, your voice was gentle but he wasn't happy by your action "Don't call me Mr Kim, didn't Suzy already tell you.?"

You bit your lower lip "I know you can't accept this for the time being, it doesn't matter if you don't want to call me brother but don't call me Mr Kim, it's too much."

You nodded and he lead you to the table that full of foods, he pulled chair for you to sit, you hesitated but obey him, you felt embarrassed and didn't speak, he accompanied you to eat, he sat opposite sitting quietly, you're very curious and raised your head to stare at him "Don't you feel .... strange at all.?"

"What?" he looked "You mean .. between us? or do you mean your identity?"

"The news is too sudden, how did you ... get used to it so quickly?" he faintly smile "Who said the news was very sudden? to you it is sudden but to me .... this matter has been stuck with me for more than 18 years, moreover I have investigated your identity for a long time."

You recalled the day first meeting at the airport and he had been suspicious from the day he saw you, you're worried it might be Mrs Yoo that lied to him, after all it's the title of the First Miss of Kim family, you have never doubted your background before and didn't know that it had been hiding from you for long but about Yuri it was probably mistake, they got or you're the stupid here because Yuri might know everything and you don't?

He talk so naturally about the matter as if two of you was very familiar, after finished eating he let you rest and went away, saying he'll accompany you for breakfast tomorrow, you're not used to it and wanted to reject him but looking at his full concern couldn't bear to see it, after all he had looked for his sister for more than 18 years, if you had turned him down, he would have been sad, so in the end you didn't say anything and could be considered to have acquiesced.

He warn you not to open the door randomly without seeing people clearly, he care about your protection at this time, if someone wanted to harm you and you're all by yourself, you'll be finished tonight but he order some people to took care nearby you, you're glad that he came, you didn't objected.