ch. 47 I'm sorry

I wasn't planning on posting this until next week but because i love you guys and i feel really shitty for doing that to you guys in the last chapter... here is one to put your mind at ease<3

Furlan's pov

I stood there staring at her.

"But you would do anything for your family, right?" I asked her and she slowly nodded her head. "So you would understand that i would do anything for my family?"

Ring ring

The school bell rang... i guess it's time. I have to do it before everyone gets here

"Furlan your being creepy and I'm getting uncomfortable." She said folding her arms then she proceeded to try and open the door. "It's locked." She mumbled.

I'm sorry.

"I know." She looked at me with wide eyes. "I'm the one who locked it."

"What's going on?" She asked but i just stayed quiet and started getting closer to her.

I'm sorry.

"Furlan...?" She started walking backwards until her back touched the wall.

I'm a horrible person.

I want to be close to you, Y/n. But not like this, you look so sacred and it physically hurts me to see you like this.

I'm sorry.

"P-please don't come any c-closer."

"You look so sacred." I mumbled. "Please stay still. It'll be over soon."

She lift up her hand to slap me but i caught her wrist. She tried hitting me again but i caught it. I made sure to be gentle with her, so i used one hand to hold her hands above her head. I used my other hand to get her hair out of her face.

As i pushed her hair behind her ear there i saw it.

Levi's mark.

The more i stared at her neck the more I'm able to see the marks she tried covering up with makeup.

There's so many...

Levi, I'm sorry.

"Please don't..." she begged.

I heard footsteps so i had to act fast.

"I'm sorry, my lady."

Without any love, passion, lust, or affection i kissed her.

Just a few more seconds then you can go on hating me for the rest of your life.

Flashback

"Make it look like she's having a good time."

End of flashback

I pitched her cheek and she let out a muffled groaned that sounded like she was moaning.

"Oh my god..." the familiar voice spoke.

I broke the kiss and let go of Y/n's wrist. I rested my hands on her shoulders and hang my head low.

I can't bring myself to look up.

To see their faces.

To see Isabel's face... i can't.

Isabel, I'm sorry.

When will this be over? When will i be done being Zeke's minion?

I'm sure your standing their looking at me, Zeke. I hope your happy.