chapter 33 end

Chapter 33.

In Tokyo, today is the 2nd anniversary of Siyeon and SuA meeting.

SuA and Siyeon lie hugging each other in the large bathtub of a VIP hotel room. The gently rising smoke creates a romantic scene, two glasses of wine that have been half drunk are placed on the side of the tub.

Siyeon let SuA sit on her lap and pulled SuA into an intense kiss. SuA moves her hips constantly because Siyeon's touch makes her feel pleasure...

- Bora... - Siyeon called out weakly, she sucked on SuA's nipple and tasted it like she was eating a lollipop, stroking SuA’s strong abs.

Kim SuA hasn't done boxing for a long time, but her abs are still a masterpiece. SuA groaned, then screamed again, then groaned again, she was lifted up by Siyeon. In front of Siyeon is currently the erotic triangle area, she does not hesitate to plunge straight into it and explore.

The rustling sounds mixed with the sound of the water and Siyeon's movement below, driving SuA crazy.

- Ahhh~~~ - the little girl below, a few minutes away, was still clean by the hot water, now wet, the turbid liquid slowly flowed out under the stimulation of the skillful tongue.

Siyeon increased her speed, she inserted a finger inside SuA, reaching deeper into the sensitive G-spot. SuA shouted loudly, her hands clinging to the wall of the bathtub, her legs lifted a little and trembled.

- Beautiful evil - Siyeon let out her exclamation and then inserted another finger, speeding up, the tongue still playing the guitar into the clitoris.

SuA's scream reverberated throughout the room, increasing in pitch with the speed of Siyeon’s fingers. SuA’s body parts tensed and concentrated all the force downwards, after a few minutes, SuA couldn't stand it, she jerked her body repeatedly, then dropped her body like noodles.

- Die...

- Are you happy? - Siyeon asked slyly, a satisfied smile on her lips.

SuA unannounced reached down, pushed a finger inside Siyeon without even lubricating.

- Ahhh… it hurts – Siyeon turned off her smile and quickly grimaced.

SuA pressed the drain button, then licked Siyeon's two round breasts in turn, pulled out her fingers and rubbed them gently, moving back and forth on the clitoris, making it soft but suddenly stiff, feeling like everything all the blood was poured into it.

- SuA.... - Siyeon let out a sigh of relief, she could not bear it when SuA kept playing cat game with her.

- It's wet, it's slippery - Kim SuA dropped some indecent words into Siyeon's ear.

Siyeon's hips lifted high, Siyeon wrapped her arms around SuA, pushing SuA's head hard against her chest. SuA understood, put her finger back in, pushed out and pushed in rhythmically.

- Oh my God.

- Yumm - SuA is still enjoying two hot peach hills. She speeded up more, one hand messed up the vulva, the other squeezed Siyeon's butt as if she wanted to torment.

SuA feared that her knuckles would be extremely tired after this.

Siyeon reached the top, then lowered her hips, panting. She got up and carried SuA to the bedroom.

Dropping SuA onto the bed, Siyeon spread SuA’s legs apart, then she sat up. The two little girls touched each other, causing SuA to moan lewdly.

- Urgg...

Siyeon pushed her hips, rubbing against SuA, she hugged SuA’s right leg, straightened it and licked it along, she leaned over and grabbed SuA's toe, licked it, stimulating the lust of the person below. SuA clung to the bed sheet, biting her lip to stop the scream from being too loud.