Drikshit...

Drishti - A cute, beautiful , Talkative, and intelligent girl.... Girlfriend of Rakshit, Love him the most . Study in College.

Rakshit - A Handsome, hot, cute and fun loving Boy.... Boyfriend of Drishti, love her the most . Study in college.

Drishti and Rakshit , Both study together in same school, Same Class, Same desk......
Both love each other by heart truly.
Both are little possessive for Each other. And, Both are bindass....

Other Characters...

Shikher Shergill and Divya Sharma - They are gf / bf.
Divya is 1 minute Younger sister of Drishti and Shikher is also 1 min Younger brother of Rakshit.
They both study with Drikshit and Their others Friends.

Romi Sharma and Simran Shergill - They are friends, As they are studying together...... Romi is younger brother of Drishti and Divya, and Simran is Younger Sister of Rakshit and Shikher.

Vidya and Sarthak - Mother and Father of Drishti, Divya and Romi..

Mahima and Chetan - Mother and father of Rakshit ,Shikher and Simran..

Mahima, chetan and Vidya, Sarthak  are best Friends.... but Sarthak and his family Shift in Mumbai one year ago..

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

Little description about how they fell in love :-

Drikshit first met on Drishti's Birthday...
From when Both talk each other both like each other company, They Study in 2nd year in Same college and in Same Class... So both gets more time to spend with each other......
Day by day their feelings increased for each....Drikshit completes their 2nd year....
In that, Drikshit understand that They love each other.....
Both coincidencely Propose each other together, Both hugged each other and Tells about their relationship to Their Parents,Siblings and Friends.. All accepted their Relationship....

Now, Drikshit Relationship are not secret,Whole college even the head of College and their Neighbours Know about their Relationship.....

Same goes with Shivya.... They also fell in love..

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

So, Its a New Journey for Drikshit As
Girlfriend and Boyfriend.....

Drikshit and Shivya in 3rd year and Rosim is also in Same college in 1st year........

In College:-

Boys and Girls are roaming here and there.....

A girl enters in College with full of Anger.
She is looking here and there , Searching for someone

Her eyes fell on whom she is searching.....

She go near him and shout - Rakshit....

Hearing her voice, Rakshit looked back at Drishti and Smile to see her

So, Girl is Drishti and Boy is Rakshit

Rakshit hug her and said - Oye tu ab aayi hai mai tera Kabse Intezaar Kar raha tha

Drishti - Wo sab chod pehle mujhe ye bata tune wo complete Kara ya nhi.

Rakshit - Kya Breakfast

Drishti - Nhi

Rakshit - Toh Wo mummy ne joh kaam diya tha wo

Drishti - Nhi

Rakshit - Toh..... Are haa Tera....

Drishti smiled because she thought Rakshit Remember...

Rakshit - Tera.... Khana bhi mujhe complete karna hai Kyuki tu diet par hai. Hana , toh Tu Uski tension mat le wo complete hai.....