POV OF A DONBELLE FAN

We're having a vacation. It was a three day at the beach somewhere in Batangas.

I am a fan of DonBelle so I was busy tapping my phone while walking at the beach, checking constantly my twitter account for some updates on my main.

Kasama ko yung ate ko na kanina pa ako pinagsasabihan na itigil na muna ang kadudutdut sa phone ko and appreciate the beauty of what's sorrounds us.
I refused, masyado akong interesado sa hapitots ng mga bula na nasa beach daw ngayon ang donbelle. Ako ang nasa beach ngayon mga tanga, tawang tawa kong usal sa utak ko.

Masyadomg matatalino mga bula and most of them make sense. Tawang tawa akong binabasa lahat ng hula nila habang naglalakad sa front beach ng yugyugin ako ng ate ko.

"Girl tama ba tong nakikita ko?" I just ignored her. Nakakita nanaman ata ng gwapo amp, di nalang lapitan eh. Kastress siya.
" Anu ba ate? Lapitan mo na okay I'm good here" nagbabasa pa rin ako, but she keeps on nagging me.
" Ikaw dapat lumapit " she said hindi pa rin maalis ang tingin sa kung anu man ang tinitingnan niya. Bakit ako?

" Anu ba kaseng--" the moment I laid my eyes on what my sister was eyeing. I lost all my sh*ts.

GUSTO KO SUMIGAW! ASHSHHAJAHHAGSKAGSHAHAPUTANGINAAHEUWHWGSGSGSGSGSHHAHSJAJAJA
Nabitawan ko ang kanina ko pa pinipindot na cellphone at halos mapaupo ako.

DonBelle was literally in front of my eyes. Magkatabi sila, nakaupo malapit sa dagat,  talking to each other and not minding the people staring at them because they look so damn like a couple.
The were busy watching the sunset.
Donny was wearing some black polo button down but the three buttons up were loosed and some board shorts while Belle was with her oh so fave white crop top and highwaisted shorts that made her look so simple yet attractive, typical Belle Mariano.

Nakanganga akong pinagmasdan silang dalawa. Pinulot ko rin ang phone ko and tries to stand up kahit nanginginig ako.
They were talking to each other, literally just the two of them. Belle was smiling while talking and Donny was keenly listening to her also smiling as if Belle was the only person in this world right now.

" Anu wala ka bang balak lapitan silang dalawa? Chance mo na to oh" I heard my sister spoke.

" Nakakahiya " I said having the relief of my shock earlier and now just smiling because I am so happy seeing them happy. Shet naiiyak ako wait lang T_______T

" Akala ko ba pangarap mo silang makitang dalawa? " Sabi pa ng ate ko encouraging me to actually talk to them.

Lumingon ako sa ate ko at handa ng magbago ang isip para lapitan silang dalawa ng paglingon ko pabalik ay halos matuos ako sa kinatatayuan ko. Belle was leaning on Donny's shoulder and Donny's arms were wrap around her. Securing her and talking to each other while the sun sets at the sky.

Peace was so visible in them, it's as if, if they were given a chance they would definitely stop the time and be just there, at the comfort of each other watching the sceneries and imagining their future together.

Halos maiyak ako, I raised my phone and click it to capture this beautiful moment. Now I don't want to spoil what they are having. I don't what to interrupt their comfort by asking for some picture and whatsoever.
Okay na to, this is more than okay to see them being relaxed and surely so inlove with each other.

" Let's just watch them Ate and leave" I said to her and smiled. She smiled to me too and nods. Pinagmasdan namin silang dalawa. Damn I'm not crying.

" You know, you said to me that they are not in a relationship yet but with this? I think not. " Lumingon lang ako sakanya at ngumiti I think so too ate, I think so! And I am so damn happy to get this case closed hapitots of us Bubblies.

" Wait I will not cry pleaseee" I said as I've felt some tears starting to form in my eyes. Tumawa lang ang Ate sa tabi ko.

" Halika na nga balik na tayo, hinahanap na tayo doon nila mama, ayaw mo naman silang lapitan eh" she said and dragged me outside the scene. Nagpahatak lang ako sakanya and take my last glance at DonBelle and whisper words I'm wishing them to have

" Please be happy " and a drop of tear slowly falls down in my eyes as I smiled at them.