Chapter 1: The beginning of the end

Tessy stumbled through the common room doors with a blue (pun intended) expression plastered across her face.

"Guys" Tessy stated hesitantly. "I have really bad news." The glistening orbs of Alex, Vanessa, Kaitlin and Solace widened as Tessy's deposition began to pale.

"What is it?" Kaitlin asked with haste.

"Yeah Tessy, is everything ok? You look a bit flustered." Vanessa added.

"I saw..." Tessy began. "Blu. She..."

"What happened?!?" Solace demanded.

"Tessy spit it out, we are getting scared!" Alex stated with her ever so sexy voice. Everyone was on edge. The tension in the room began to rise as suspense increased simultaneously.

"I think Blu is gone..." Tessy said slowly, almost as though she was trying to process the events she had just witnessed. No one said a word. The shock of the news had suddenly overwhelmed everyone's ability to speak. After a few long, draining seconds, the silence of the room was interrupted with the piercing sound of glass smashing. Vanessa, being her clumsy, goofy self, had just spilt her boiling hot tea all over Alex on accident.

"AHHHHHHHHHHH. THE TEA IS HOTTER THAN ME U DUMB FUCK! IT HURTS!" Alex cried in pain. No one moved to help Alex. Everyone sat in silence and watched her supple, soft skin sizzle like a bunnings snag. Alex being scolded did not distract anyone from the fact that Blu was gone.

"Tessy... What happened?" Solace stated. Tessy's eyes watched as Alex's skin evolved from a lovely, pale gold, to a hot pink. Her eyes then moved from Alex, and met the eyes of Solace whose orbs were filled with intense curiosity. At this moment, Alex went up to the dormitory bathroom to run her burns under cool water. Kaitlin, Solace and Vanessa had all of their focus on Tessy.

"B-B-B-Blu w-w-w-w—was m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m" Tessy stumbled across her words, unable to explain as she was still in a state of shock.

"Just tell us, please" Kaitlin urged Tessy.

"I saw it." Tessy began. "She was murdered." Everyone was still. Silence fell upon the group once again. A single tear rolled down the face of Teresa. Just a single tear. "It was Tom." She stated.

"Tom who?" Vanessa asked.

"Oh you know who I am talking about." Tessy's voice deepened.

"Cruise?" Kaitlin asked.

"No. F-F-Felton... After the feast he asked for her to join him at the astronomy tower. She said yes. I always thought he was a bit suspicious so I told her not to go. She insisted that she went. So I let her. But I made sure that I followed her, incase anything bad happened. When she left the great hall with Tom I tip toed behind them, making sure that they do not hear my feet clip clopping along the cold, dense ground beneath. When they made it to the astronomy tower Tom pushed Blu against the wall, his hands clasped around her neck.

*flash back to Tom and Blu at the astronomy tower with Tessy spying on them.*

Tom and Blu were talking in a friendly manner as they entered the astronomy tower. After a few moments had passed, Tom took his hands and clasped them around Blu's neck.

"You listen here!" Tom shouted at Blu. His raspy voice rippled through his throat like the ocean.

"Tom, I know what you think I did, but I promise it was not me. I did not take what you think I took." Blu pleaded with Tom. Tessy was listening intently. What was it that Tom thought Blu had taken? Who was the person that really took Tom's possession?