chapter 1

The alarm blared in Harry's ears, turning around he looked at his phone and groaned when he realised that he had to get up for his job interview.

He was nervous, to say the least. He picked out his most formal wear which was a nice floral button up with some black jeans.

looking at the clock once more he decides its best if he gets there early just in case.

Harry had never actually seen the CEO but he does know that Louis is one of the biggest business men in the country. He also had read about how Louis was really uptight and no assistant lasted more than a month working for him. Harry took that as a challenge.

Reaching 15 minutes early, he sat in the lobby waiting for the secretary to give him the signal to go in.

After 10 minutes the secretary told him he could go inside. Louis smiled at the man before making his way into the office.

Harry stood ackwardly Infront of the really intimidating but handsome CEO as he examined Harry closely.

"You may take a seat" Harry hears him say so he walks towards the chairs positioned Infront of Mr. Tomlinson. He sits down on one and keeps his hands on his lap trying his best not to play with his rings nervously.

"You must be Harry Styles, son of Desmond Styles" Harry nods but then realises that it wouldn't be a good first impression if he didn't use his voice.

"Yes sir" Harry finally replied. Mr. Tomlinson seemed satisfies as he leaned against his chair. He picks up a red file, possibly containing his information.

"So, Mr. Styles. Tell me, why do you think you would be a good addition to my team, and particularly my assistant?"

"Well for starters I have a lot of experience working in this industry. In terms of this position, I understand what will be needed in terms of keeping you updated on your schedule and arranging meetings and trips when necassary,"

Louis nods. "If you don't mind me asking, why didn't you go work for your father?" Harry gulps now seeming more tense upon the subject.

"U-um well.. let's just say I don't get along with my father very well. I haven't spoke to him in a long time and I don't think I will be speaking to him any time soon" Louis was suprise at the bitterness in Harry's voice but understood since Louis himself had 'daddy issues' as well.

"I understand Mr. Styles" Louis continues in asking him some more questions regarding the position.

After they finish all the questions required Harry sighs in relief. Louis closes the file before looking Harry straight in the eyes. Harry is the one who breaks their little staring contest.

"I will have my secretary get back to you by the end of this week" Louis says a small smile on his face.

"Okay thank you sir" Harry smiles, showing off his dimples which makes Louis smile even more, the corners of his eyes crinkling. "Goodbye Mr. Styles"

"Bye Mr. Tomlinson"

"shit" 

Louis thought to himself. This was going to be one hell of a ride.

//

this chapter is so short but whatever, I really do hope on finishing it soon enough I have a lot of ideas in mind for some fanfics that I'm excited about but I was really excited about this one so I decided to do this one first. Anyways hope you all enjoyed reading this short chapter. Bye!

- Leah