ASK OR DARE!

Goldie flipped the coin in his hand, sighing in boredom as he did. It's still 11 am, and he was bored. Like bored-bored.

Get out of this wretched place! I'm getting suffocated!

Hey hey now, you don't want Goldie to be scrapped right-

GET. ME. OUT

Goldie's ears twitched as he rolled his eyes, hitting the side of his head. Stupid voices, all the problems are from them. He got up as he peeked through the door, looking at everyone. He looked at the stage, longing to be there. He wanted to be the star of the show again, where his name was on the billboard instead of Freddy's.

Everything was great back then with Him, Freddy and-

And?

he wanted to say something after, but it just was on the tip of his tongue. Someone's name... he shut his eyes hard and long as he just remembered him, Freddy and a blurry figure on stage.

He sighed as he released his tightened eyes and opened it, now looking at everyone happily talking to each other.

Why don't you join them Fredbear? It would be good-

You do realize EVERYONE hates him??

Well he could try-

Try my butt. He'd get thrown outside before he could.

"way to encourage me Leften." He muttered. Oh yeah, he calls the voices Leften and Righten. Leften is usually heard from his left, and is very destructive and discouraging. Righten is much sweeter and encouraging than Leften, and is heard from the right.

Oh and they bicker a lot.

His eye twitched as he heard them bicker before he hit himself on the sides two times to make them stop. He looked back at the stage as he tried to remember memories of Fredbear's diner.

But why can't he?

==============================

WELCOME TO THE INTERPRETATION AU!

INFO 1 UNLOCKED FOR UNDERSTANDMENT.

MORE INFO WILL BE UNLOCKED LATER ON!

EVENT: After the events when Shadow Freddy had locked Toy Freddy and Freddy in the basement, basically after Freddy said he couldn't trust Goldie.

Everyone had a slight remodel after the event.

~~~~~~~~~

Name: Fredbear Goldie Fazbear

Model Type: Fredbear Model 2.0 | The Hybrid line

Height: 5'4

Gender: male- actually no, he is trying to figure it out. 

Sexuality: gay

Unaware and aware? It's complicated

Personality: manipulative and eccentric. He talks cheerfully and makes sarcastic comments to hide his pain. 10 years in the backroom made him insane. Has voices in his head that talks to him and makes him do things. He turns manic when he gets a sense of agony or negative emotions, that's why he usually taunts Foxy or Freddy. Turns into Nightmare Fredbear when he gets too overwhelmed with agony. But he listens to Mike because he doesn't want to be locked again. also tired of the voices in his head. 

Facts:

- has absolute hellish powers that he couldn't discover bc of Mike.

- Shadow Freddy is trying to manipulate him, because he wants to use those exact powers to his advantage.

- the voices in his head are some people you might know ;)

- hasn't eaten for over 10 years because they don't let him

- IS. AN. ADULT.

-made by William

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

GLOSSARY!:

Unaware: Unaware about the missing kids, story line of the game etc.

Aware: aware of the storyline, missing kids etc.

SEND ASK OR DARES PLEASE!

Characters:

Originals, Toys, Puppet, Shadow Freddy.