1

Asks!:

(from William_Afton_Dad)

William: Can.... Can I adopt you?

Goldie's head snapped towards the fourth wall, blinking as he pointed to himself "Me? A-are you talking to me?" he then put his paw down and rubbed his arm "I g-guess you can? Since you are Mr. Afton from another universe."

I'm NOT staying with a murderer Fredbear. Say no.

This is a chance for him! Maybe he can start a new li-

Oh shut it! Say no Fredbear!

Goldie sighed as the voices started to argue again. Goldie rubbed his forehead, muttering as he regretted everything in his life.

Sammy: Do you have souls within you?

Goldie blinked, and tilted his head "souls? I don't think so. Unless you call the voices in my head souls" he said as he leaned back on a box.

Chris: W-Why d-does m-my a-alternative w-wants y-your p-powers?

Goldie froze up for a bit after hearing him. "S-sorry you sound like someone I accidentally hurt" he laughed sheepishly, rubbing the back of his neck "and your alternative- oh! You mean Shadow Freddy? Don't worry, I don't think we have 'souls' in this universe, so you might not be him. Also, I dunno" he shrugged.

Elizabeth: Can I hug you?

Goldie blinked. Why were these people being nice to him? it felt weird, since no one actually liked him in the pizzeria.

Take it. I'm sure you need it.

Goldie decided to acknowledge the voice now and decided to take the hug. "Yes please..." An invisible force started to hug him gently and felt like a small child was hugging him. he smiled softly as he hugged back, thinking of how the kids hugged him back then.

He also remembers a large figure... it used to hug him all the time, and he could remember the gentle kisses it gave on his forehead whenever he got upset of how Freddy was much popular. He remembered guitar chords playing gently as he sang with the figure. He remembered crying after the bite, scared, as the figure gently hugged him and comforted him. he remembered Freddy being angry at him, but the figure was protecting him from Freddy....

He wished he could remember the figure...

It seemed to love him more that anyone here...

Michael: I'm sorry for what my alternative done, how are you feeling?

He sighed as he felt the embrace go away, as he looked at the question "it's not Mike's fault. It's the company rules. Plus he has been struggling with money, so he can't get fired now. Also I am feeling better now" he said smiling softly.

(from littlemonkeytoes)

to Goldie: hey sweetie I wouldn't hit your head so hard if you want to remember trust me on this one kiddo it won't make it any better

Goldie started to play with his hat, as he looked up at the question "h-huh...? But I really... want to remember" he said softly.

to Freddy: so how are you and Goldie is trying to remember someone and I think we all know who want to explain that but out of everyone's ears if you feel comfortable not to say it in front of everyone