꒷ A𝗙𝗙𝗜𝗟𝗜𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢N R𝗘𝗚𝗨𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡S ꒷

We are truly honoured to have you as our affiliate but to accomplish this, we have affiliation regulations that you must follow.

𝐇 𝐎 𝐖  𝐓 𝐎  𝐁 𝐄  𝐀 𝐅 𝐅 𝐈 𝐋 𝐈 𝐀 𝐓 𝐄 𝐃

O1﹕You must have 50 & above followers, be 2 & above months old and have 1 & above published projects. 

 This is not considered if the founder, herself, requested affiliation. 

O2﹕You must follow the community account and the founder. We will do the same.

If the founder of a community resigns, we will unfollow the old founder and follow the new founder. 

O3﹕Mention us, either in your community bio or affiliation book.

O4﹕Put our hiring book on your public reading list.

It is totally up to you if you wish to add all our projects but it won't be reciprocated.

O5﹕Give our hiring book a shout-out to announce our affiliation.

O6﹕The Founder(s) must join our Affiliates Discord Server. The link will be sent to the community PMs. Our Founder will be the only representative.

It is easier to communicate through Discord but if you don't have one then we will be communicating through Wattpad but do know you'll miss many interactive sessions with us.

O7﹕We will only provide 3 shout-outs every 2 weeks, nothing more nothing less.

It is suggested, and not mandatory, that the 3 shout-outs be different projects.

O8﹕We will accept only Discord and Wattpad affiliations for now.

O9﹕No separate reading lists will be made for each affiliate.

All the affiliates' hiring books will be in one reading list.

1O﹕Inform us in our or your Affiliate Discord Server if you go on hiatus, shut down your community, your community name or username changes and/or your higher authorities change or their username changes.

Same goes for Wattpad Affiliates except, inform us in our community PMs. 

11﹕Trusting someone online is hard but we would like you to take that leap of faith with us, thus we forbid you to make false accusations against us without any substantial proof and without knowing both sides of the story.

12﹕The affiliation is reciprocated, which means we will follow your regulations too but if some of yours clash with ours then we won't be abiding by them. We will, also, follow our regulations, if possible.

You're more than welcome to do the same if our conditions clash with yours.

﹙t.﹚ Halcyon 𓂃♡❜