My new place? -Katsuki

𝙆𝙖𝙩𝙨𝙪𝙠𝙞 𝙋𝙊𝙑

I walked into my one bedroom shared apartment with Eijiro. "Eijiro, love, I'm home!" There was no response so I went to our room. He was sitting there not paying attention to anything, "love?" he looked up at my voice. "Kat... I have something to tell you.." He's been crying? His voice is shaky, "okay..?" He's hiding something, well clearly. I go to grab his had but he moves it away. "I made a mistake, it was stupid.." He states, his voice breaking during it. "Those cigarettes? They... They weren't my friends.." He lied? "They belong to my mate.." Mate.. "You have mates!? WHAT THE HELL!?" I know there's tears steaming from my eyes. "I'm sorry Kat.. It was a mistake.." He's lying. Again! "CHEATING IS NOT A MISTAKE IF YOU CHOOSE TO DO IT!" 

After storming out of the apartment I end up at Kaminari's place. He's one of my best friends. I knock on his door, not long til he it opened up. "Hey." My eyes are a puffy red, so of course it concerned him. He lead me in to his house, I took my shoes off before taking a seat. "What's wrong?" He asks, with concern. "He.. He cheated." I look up and see him in shock, I look over at his husband, Hanta, he seems like he wants to hurt someone. "Do you know with who?" Hanta asks me, sitting down by me pulling me into a hug. Kaminari joins the hug. "No.. I don't." 

It didn't take long for me to fall asleep.

𝙆𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙧𝙞 𝙋𝙊𝙑

Katsuki fell asleep not long after getting here, me and Hanta decided to get a cover for him and make food. I made my way to the kitchen to make some unagi. After I finished cooking I made sure there would be some that Katsuki could heat up for when he wakes up.  

𝙆𝙖𝙩𝙨𝙪𝙠𝙞 𝙋𝙊𝙑

I wake up, I see a note by me. It reads:

𝒟𝑒𝒶𝓇 𝒦𝒶𝓉,

        𝒮𝑜𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝓌𝑒 𝒽𝒶𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓋𝑒, 𝓅𝑜𝓇𝓉𝒶𝓁. 𝒯𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝒾𝓈 𝒻𝑜𝑜𝒹 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒽𝑒𝒶𝓉 𝓊𝓅, 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓎 𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝒶𝓈 𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑔 𝒶𝓈 𝓃𝑒𝑒𝒹. 𝒲𝑒'𝓁𝓁 𝒷𝑒 𝒷𝒶𝒸𝓀 𝓈𝑜𝑜𝓃, 𝒶𝓁𝓈𝑜 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒'𝓈 𝒶 𝑔𝓊𝑒𝓈𝓉 𝒷𝑒𝒹𝓇𝑜𝑜𝓂 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓈𝑜 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝑔𝑜 𝒽𝑜𝓂𝑒 𝓎𝑒𝓉.             ~𝒦𝒶𝓂𝒾 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝐻𝒶𝓃𝓉𝒶

Heh. I'm so lucky to have them. I get up and go to the kitchen to where I see my food, I heat it up before going to my new bedroom. I eat it and decide I can at least help around the house. And that's what I did, I did the dishes, organize my new room, cleaned the living room and then I decided to watch tv.

They got home after two hours. 

I walk into the living room and I see that there is guest. Eri is here with Shinsou, Deku, and Todoroki.

𝙎𝙝𝙤𝙩𝙤 𝙋𝙊𝙑

Me and Midoriya were hanging out with Shinsou and Eri went we ran into Denki and Sero. "DENKI!!!" I hear Eri shout as she hugs him. We talked for a few minutes before they invited us to their place. We agreed and went, but when we got there we see Bakugou come out of the back area.  "Hey Kat! We have friends over." Denki says to him, clearly laughing because it's clear. 

"Whatever, hey Eri." I look at Bakugou, it looks like he has been crying. "May I step out back?" I ask, before hearing a yes. I walk out to the backyard and sits on one of the chairs they have. I had needed air. I hear Bakugou come out, "oi, we're having a cookout and we have Ashido, Toru, Iida, and Kirishima coming.." Kirishima? I thought they were dating. "Kirishima? I thought you didn't call him that?" Bakugou looks at the sky, "we broke up." He then walked inside. 

𝙃𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙖 𝙋𝙊𝙑

We decided to have a cookout, I invited Mina and Toru, and since they had guest they were bringing them.. Iida was one and Kirishima was the other. 

We told Katsuki. He said he'll tell Todoroki. We didn't tell Ashido about Kirishima and decided Katsuki can tell her on his on accordance. When Katsuki came back in he sat on the couch with Eri and talked with her. We started cooking, it didn't take long for the others to show up.