Is the bad guy still kindhearted

"For the last time I didn't kill you." Tommy sighed.
"Now if you excuse me, I've got some business to attend too." Tommy added, before walking off.
Tubbos dead, he's the killer, blood all over the ground, he's the killer, seeing a ghost, he's the killer. 

Tommy never planned on killing his friend. But really, does anyone plan on doing shit like this? The voice had seemed to stop annoying Tommy, that's good.

Tommy had walked into his room, opening a scrapbook. There wasn't much in it besides some papers falling out. They were off hid 3 best friends, purpled, ranboo, and Tubbo.

He moved over to his desk grabbing a paper writing something done, it had said The 4 friends... [This book will be based off the scrap book! So if you're like like you can make a cover for it.] He moved  back over to the book, glueing it on the cover.

The books cover was like an old letter type thing. The spirals were rusted, the lined paper was stained with old pen writing, that had dripped from rain.  The Front cover looked like an old letter.

He flipped to the first page of the book, glueing the photo of Ranboo in it. He moved back over to his desk writing something done. Ranboo, a funny tall ass man, will a big heart. He always knew went to comfort people. As well as Making then laugh. He ripped the water damaged paper out, so it was just the words, glueing it in. He always thought the hybrid was a nice guy. Tommy had looked up to him, hoping to be as nice as him one day. I guess that'll never happen.

He grabbed some random black and white flowers glueing them to the sides of the page. The flowers reminded him of Ranboo, that'a why he kept them.

He turned to the next page, glueing in Tubbo's. Just like with Ranboo he grabbed a water damaged paper writing on it. Tubbo, my brother, the person who I loved the most as a friend. A ram hybrid, a funny one at that. He wrote, ripping it off the paper, glueing it onto his scrapbook.

He was now on Purpled, "I don't know what to write about him.." Tommy mumbled.