Uninvited guest

(TW: Violence, Sex(ual Themes), and Nudity)

I laid on my bed naked with only the towel covering my V line and crotch. My dad knocked on my bedroom door. "Hey, your friends Desuray and Tankou are here!". "WHAT!?" I panicked and accidentally unlocked my door I only had time to get boxers on until..."Bitch boy where are y--" Desuray stood at my door staring at me. He couldn't take his eyes off me. "Stop looking at me perv!" I yelled, he snapped out of it. Desuray slowly walked towards me. He grabbed my wrist and pinned me to the wall "What are you d-" he put his hand over my mouth "Shut up. Tankou and your dad are outside talking. Little does your dad know Tankou has a gun, and he's going to shoot your dad. Now hush up! I'm just gonna play a game with you.~" he gripped my wrist tighter. "Let us play a game of Cat & Mouse? You're Mouse and I'm Cat. You have ten seconds to hide. If I find you...I can do whatever I want to you!~ But if you win I do whatever you say. deal?". "D-deal..." He started counting down from ten. I ran downstairs and hid under the sink in the cabinets. I'm small and scrawny so I could hide there with no problems. "Ready...or not. HERE I COME!" He yelled. "His yell...It's turning me onnnn WAIT WHAT!? NO NO NO NO NO!". The cabinet doors swung open. "Found you~"