🐍2🐍

Sebastian's POV:

I stroked my hair with a brush, combing out last night's bed head. I couldn't believe I'd invited that groupie to our party. I was a hundred percent sure that there would already be more than enough chicks there for all of us, yet I invited another one. Not to mention she annoyed me a little bit. How dare she accuse me of being no fun? I can have fun! You don't have to be a total womanizer to have fun! Ah, she was messing with my head.

I don't like her type anyways. Whore? No, thank you. I've been trying to get into a serious relationship for ages now, but everyone who's interested in that doesn't approve of my job because it's 'illegitimate,' and everyone who believes in my job is too slutty to settle down and stay with me!

I brushed my hair more aggressively as I grew frustrated with my own thoughts. "Are you almost ready, Cinderella?" Rachel teased from the other side of my bedroom door.

"At least my stage name isn't a girl's!" I shot back at him. This teasing was normal, our everyday back and forth. We harped on each other's lack of masculinity and it was hilarious. I opened my door, finding the bass player standing there with a smirk on his face and his arms crossed.

"Didja get someone who's gonna get us drugs?" His tone was almost too excited. Getting high wasn't all that special to me. Sure, it felt nice. It wasn't something that I'd like to do all of the time though.

"Possibly."

"Who is it?"

"There was this chick I met at the Roxy yesterday. Theodora, she seems like she might be able to hook us up. I told her if she brought cocaine, everyone would love her."

"Was that the chick with the black hair and flats that walked backstage?" He looked up, remembering her.

"I think so."

"She looked hot. Did you two hook up?"

"What? No!"

"Really? That's not like you, man. But I guess you can do whatever you want. It's your life, not mine." He held up his hands defensively, but I knew that he thought I was crazy. I was crazy. I could've had the time of my life last night, but instead I wasted it talking to this girl who clearly didn't want to talk about her life. He turned to walk away from me. "Are you gonna help me with the cups, or are you just gonna stand there catching flies with your mouth hanging open?" I snapped out of the daze I hadn't realized I'd been in, and I followed after Rachel.

&&&&&&&

That night, our apartment was ablaze with lights, drink, music, bodies, and screaming people. Stuff was falling off of the walls, tables and chairs being broken. It was great, but I was still waiting for Theodora to bother showing up. I really did want for her to be here. The front door was thrown open by a girl in a short dress, a large bag under her arm with some mysterious contents. She closed the door carefully behind her, and I approached her. "Glad you could make it, Theo." I smiled, and I took the bag, opening it and finding a bag of white powder. "And you brought the good stuff?"

"Best thing I could find. Wasn't doing anything tonight." I noticed that she'd used makeup to cover the hickie I'd left on her neck. I felt the need to fix that, to make sure she couldn't sleep around, but I don't know why. She looked around, a red cup of a mystery cocktail suddenly appearing in her hand. "I'm impressed, I didn't think this would be a real party."

"I told you, I know how to party." I smiled at her, taking a straw out of the bag she'd brought. "And clearly, so do you." I took the bag of cocaine out as well, laying out a neat line on an end table. She came up next to me, taking a straw as well. 

"I haven't done this in a while," She admitted. "I might sneeze."

"Oh, you'll live," I waved my hand dismissively. "If you sneeze, no one's gonna make fun of you. They're all too drunk to think about it anyway." I put the straw to my line of powder and snorted it. She copied me after having put down her own line. Her eyes went wide, and she smiled. "Feel good?"

"It's so good." She put her head against my chest. "You smell pretty. What is that?"

I chuckled as I took her head off of me. "Ask Snake, it's his cologne."

"Ooo, you thief. So you are a bad boy?" She was giggling as she took a long drink from her red cup. She flipped it upside down, spilling the few drops that were left. "I need a refill."

Theodora came back with another full red cup. "Pretty good party. Who's in charge of the music?" She looked around for our mystery DJ.

"It's a mixtape in a player somewhere. It's already been premade." The whole band had spend an entire night a few months ago devising the ultimate party mixtape, it came out well. I took a sip of my own alcohol. 

My friend started chugging her own cup. "This Long Island iced tea is great!" She exclaimed, looking at her now almost empty cup. 

"Slow down there!" I laughed. I knew what was in this 'tea,' and it was enough alcohol to really fuck you up. "You don't want to fall asleep in your own vomit or something."

She waved her hand dismissively. "Wouldn't be the first time." She looked around. "Is that Steven Pearcy? I've gotta go talk to him-" She stumbled to her feet, heading over to the singer who'd magically showed up. Don't remember inviting him at all...

Three hours later, Theodora came back over to me with two guys on her shoulders. Neither of them were the first guy she'd been talking to, but her eyes were all fucked up. "Where's your bathroom?" She slurred. 

"Down the hall, but I think that one's being used." She nodded, stumbling off with the guys grabbing at her dress, pulling it up to reveal the fact that she didn't have any panties on. 

"You're letting them off with her?" A voice asked next to me. I took a sip from my cup. I don't know how many I've had, but I've done a few more lines since the last. Cocaine always messed with my brain, and now I wanted to fuck Theodora. 

"She's not mine to keep," I explained. "I'll get her next round."

"She's a total slut." He looked around, seeing that the party was getting a little out of hand. The alcohol was almost gone, various furnishings and decorations had been broken, and the whole place reeked of piss. "Cops are gonna be showin' up."

"I know. We'll scatter soon enough." I waved my hand dismissively. As if on cue, there was a banging on the door. It was thrown open as people started racing out the windows and down back exit. Girls and guys without any clothes raced past us, squealing with delight at the thought of being caught. I raced back to see if I could find Theodora. She was way too out of it to get out of here on her own. 

It didn't take me long to find her, she was bent over, vomiting her guts out into a pot of flowers. "C'mon," I invited her. "Lessgo." I pulled on her arm and she reluctantly followed me.