Bruises , guilt and a lot of caressing

Brent- ( four days since he felt her beneath his hands. four days of having to beat his self off because he couldn't keep her out of his head. and today his frustration is so high he nearly beat a man just by looking at her even when his words were polite if not a little flirtatious)

 and today his frustration is so high he nearly beat a man just by looking at her even when his words were polite if not a little flirtatious)

Brent- ( looking over towards the bench just outside the garage doors his eyes land on her and the grip on his tool tightens)

Roger- close up for the night( throws the keys to him) see you in the morning.

Brent- ( nods) yes sir.

Roger- and Layla needs a ride home as well.

Brent- ( puts on his best scowl but nods and the scowl drops as Roger turns and walks out)

Layla- night ( stands and Kisses his cheek and pats his shoulder when he hugs her) see you tomorrow.

Roger- you to Doll ( smiles patting her cheek before he walks away from her)

Layla- ( watches him leave a small smile on his face before she turns towards the garage and leans back on the bench a breath leaving her)

Brent- ( picking up the tools and putting them in the toolbox before slamming the toolbox drawer closed)

Layla- ( presses her lips together but walks over and helps him pull the garage doors closed and locked)

Brent- ( pockets the keys) grab your bag ( walks away from her down the drive way)

Layla- ( quickly grabs her purse and jogs after him) hey what's wrong?

Brent- nothing ( unlocks his car and opens the passenger door for her)

Layla- ( looks up at him her brows furrowed in concern but ducks under his arm and slides into the car and closes the door her eyes following him as he walks around the front. as he gets in she looks away and grabs the seat belt and puts it around her)

Brent- where do I go?

Layla- 1250 little bridge road apt 659.

Brent- ( nods starting the car shifting into first gear and pulls out onto the road ) so your moved in completely?