Admit You Love Me (1)

SET DURING SEASON 9...

-Resistance Base-

Lloyd sat on his bed. He should be sleeping but so many thoughts were lingering on his mind it made it almost impossible to do so. First off was the fact he was the Leader of the Resistance. He doesn't even believe in himself at the moment so why should others?

Secondly was the return of his 'Father'...only it isn't his Father. He is now a demon Oni Warlord who Lloyd has to face at some point which is terrifying to even think about. He barely survived WITH his powers so how on earth was he meant to survive WITHOUT them?

Thirdly was his friends. He missed them everyday but he still clings onto hope that their somehow alive. He knows their alive, they just have to be. Then again his friends were the reason he is where he is today. They were at their strongest together so how the hell is he suppose to cope without them?

And lastly there was Harumi...oh boy. His heart fluttered at the mere mention of her name. There is a large void in his heart now, a void she created. He missed her far too much considering what she did to him and his friends. He still blames himself for what happened to her and why she is like what she is toady. He doesn't get how he even still loves her despite everything and the fact she made it clear she HATES him. His heart ached from thinking about her. He just cant hate her and he hates himself for it sometimes. Why does he love her?

He was just about to try and sleep but froze when he felt someone hug him. He slowly turned around and saw a very familiar white haired girl. Harumi was hugging onto him as he sat up on his bed. His jaw fell to the ground for a moment before shaking his head slightly.

"HARUMI!" He yelled in surprise as he practically jumped away from her

She lifted her head and gazed at him with a slight smile

"Hey"

Lloyd blinked a couple of times. His enemy who he was at WAR with suddenly appears in his SECRET base in HIS bed HUGGING him and all she says is 'Hey'.

"Wha...bu-...ho-" Lloyd tried to condor up words but was failing miserably

Lloyd tried to reach for his sword but Harumi stopped him by dragging his hand away. She gazed into his now brown eyes with a sweet smile before resting her head on his chest.

"I missed you" She murmured quietly as Lloyd practically snorted

"Yeah right...you hate me" He pointed out bitterly as her smile dropped slightly

"I don't HATE you...and you love me" She pointed out as her eyes began to sparkle

"Your wrong...any love I had for you was thrown out of the window when you betrayed me and my friends" Lloyd lied, it was an obvious lie but it crushed Lloyd's heart to speak those words, especially to her

"You and I both know that's not true" Harumi stated as Lloyd started to eye up his sword again

"Why are you here?" Lloyd narrowed his eyes

"Like I said I missed you...and I just wanted to escape the stress of working for Garmadon for one night" She admitted as she dropped her head slightly

Lloyd's heart stung and he suddenly forgot about his sword. Why did she have to make him feel bad for her like that?

"Admit you love me" She randomly muttered, practically pleading

When Lloyd stared at her blankly her smile dropped

"Please" She murmured, giving him puppy dog eyes

Lloyd winced. Why the puppy dog eyes?...he couldn't say not to that.

"Fine" Lloyd gulped

"After everything you did I still love you" He babbled quickly, slightly embarrassed

The statement satisfied her which was apparent due to the large grin which spread across her face.

"Knew it" She whispered as she suddenly crashed her lips against his

To Harumi's surprise Lloyd kissed back. Their lips refused to part until they needed to due to lack of air. Lloyd continuously blinked which made Harumi giggle. Falling in love with him when she was meant to fake it just to use him was quite annoying but it worked out i the end. He still loved her despite everything and that gave her a warm feeling inside her heart. Suddenly there was a knock on the door.

"Lloyd are you alright...I heard you shout something?" Nya asked 

"I better leave" Harumi grumbled as she jumped off Lloyd's bed

She made her way towards the window before turning back towards Lloyd.

"See you on the battlefield...Greenie" She winked as she blew him a kiss

Before Lloyd knew it Harumi was gone and Nya burst into his room in fear as he didn't reply. Nya saw that Lloyd was safe and frowned

"Why didn't you answer?" She asked, tapping her foot

"I...was tired" Lloyd rambled, struggling to form words

"Alright, goodnight Lloyd" Nya muttered as she walked over to the door before turning back to him

"Lloyd?" She asked

"Yeah" Lloyd responded, flashing her a fake smile

"Why are you blushing?"

HI. I DONT EXACTLY KNOW WHY I MADE THIS. I ALWAYS FOUND ONE-SHOTS ALRIGHT BUT I ALWAYS PREFERRED DOING SHORT STORIES INSTEAD BUT I THOUGHT I WOULD TRY SOMETHING DIFFERENT, I HOPE ITS ALRIGHT. THIS IS ALSO JUST FOR THE MANY LLORUMI IDEAS I HAVE THAT ARE TOO LITTLE AND BASIC TO MAKE INTO A STORY. NEW CHAPTERS FOR 'NINJAGO: INTO DARKNESS' AND 'NINJAGO: NEVER FORGOTTEN' SOON BUT UNTIL THEN GOODBYE! :) 

ALSO THIS IS A GOOD WAY TO PROVE I'M STILL ACTIVE AND WRITING STORIES AS SOMETIMES, LIKE AT THE MOMENT, I JUST GHOST OUT AND SUDDENLY BOOM A NEW CHAPTER. IT DOESN'T HELP THAT I DONT COMMENT OR ANNOUNCE ANYTHING. I NEVER ANNOUNCED ANY NEW CHAPTERS OR BOOKS EXCEPT THE FINAL CHAPTER OF 'NINJAGO: RISE FROM THE ASHES' FOR SOME REASON. ANYWAY I'M STILL WRITING AND SORRY ITS TOOK SO LONG FOR ANY UPDATES TO MY BOOKS, THERE WILL BE SOME SOON I PROMISE.