Nobara x Big Chested Reader -

The door to her dorm room opened with a creak. Tired, heavy footsteps padded into the room and (Name) turned her head at the intrusion, ready to scold Gojo for interrupting her. Her eyes widened in concern at the state of the girl in the room. Nobara was there, with mussed hair and bags under her eyes. She leaned against the closed door and just stared.

"Hey, you okay?" (Name) asked, concern etched onto the edges of her face.

"Honestly? No." Nobara walked over to the bed and sat down on the edge. (Name) sat up from her half-laying position and rubbed her back. She could feel the stress from Nobara, it wasn't often that she was silent and stoic. That just wasn't her. But, the way she was acting (Name) was far too concerned for her.

"Do you want to talk about it?"

"Not even a little bit." Unlike her, Nobara looked (Name) into her eyes and leaned in. Their lips interlocked in a loving, slow kiss. "Can I lay on you? Just for a little bit?"  She pleaded.

"Always." With gentle movements they laid down together. Their legs intertwined, and Nobara's head resting on (Name's) full breasts.She used them like a pillow, nestling her head in between them. She let out a contented sigh. Her hand rested on her stomach, running her hand up and down her bare skin under her shirt. It was a peaceful moment that they both revelled in.Her breath rose and fell and lulled Nobara into serenity. It was safe and peaceful, oh how she had missed it.

It wasn't often that they got moments of silence like this with each other, there was always something to do. Whether that be a mission or training or Gojo just... being Gojo. They hadn't had sex in over a month and both of them were feeling it. Nobara's hand wandered higher and higher under the lining of (Name's) bra. Dancing her fingers over her skin. When her hand grazed a little higher and over (Name's) nipple she sucked in a tight breath.

"Anxious?" Nobara asked, her tone a sickly honey sweet. She teased her hand over the other nipple and revelled in the response she was getting. She was right, (Name) was anxious, and so excited. Knowing full well where tonight was leading, she steeled her resolve.

Another hand was brought into play and Nobara had swung herself so she was straddling (Name's) waist. She pulled the shirt that was in the way over her head and threw it onto the rug, landing with a soft 'fwoosh'. There was a sparkle in her eye when she looked back down to her partner and she placed a soft, loving kiss on her before contradicting herself and pulling on (Name's) nipple.

No, there weren't words passed between them, but there was a mutual understanding of agreeance. They both wanted this, needed it, eachother. Nobara's hands were burning, hot and needy. Her breath was soft on her chest, tickling her. Each touch was addicting, lighting fire sated deep inside the both of them.

Nobara wandered lower and lower until her mouth had taken (Name)'s nipple. She sucked on it twirled it with her tongue until it perked up fully and (Name) was groaning in anticipation. Her hands massaged her waist, her hips, her thighs, her hips again.

Worshipping her breasts, Nobara didn't let up. Taking a hand from her waist and tweaking her other nipple between two fingers. The double stimulations making (Name) burn from the inside. She didn't let up, staying with a steady rhythm that had her shaking from pleasure.

Her mouth was hot and wet. With her eyes shut tight it was all she could focus on, that is until Nobara moved her hand from her nipple and smacked the side of her thigh, a red print left in its wake. It was catalyst for (Name)'s orgasm. With her mouth and the pain and the stimulation she was pushed over the edge into bliss.

Her entire body shook from rapt pleasure. Her eyes went black for a second and she struggled to breath, her moans coming out staggered and stunted. When her high faded and she was left a sweaty panting mess beneath Nobara the first thing she wanted to make note of was the incredibly pleased face she was making. Someone was proud, proud that they got (Name) to cum with just nipple play.

"Your grin is blinding." She breathed, covering her face with a sweaty arm and looking away.

"I'm so talented."

"Shut up."