No.

"lisen to your community and stop being greedy goddammit

"lisen to your community and stop being greedy goddammit."

great grammar there kiddo.;Now let me tell you something 9 year old,Mihoyo is not being greedy.Mihoyo is trying their fvcking best to make the game more better;But people like the one who left that review are the ones who are selfish and greedy,Your taking the rewards for Genshin for granted bc its not "enough." Omg,Will kids ever find a way to be grateful? The developers are trying their best,yet you cant even be happy that they EVEN gave you a reward,be happy that they even gave you one,But no you gotta be ungrateful for what you were giving,gosh what were you expecting? 90 new playable characters,No way in hell kiddo,At least be fucking grateful god,And there are so many reviews saying that Mihoyo is greedy,the rating is motherfucking 3.0 stars,That is pretty low,The game is getting all this hate because some kids are spreading that Mihoyo is a greedy developer,when their not,Their trying thwir best to make you happy with the game yet your upset that you need a better device to play it,gosh,Cant you realize the game is big and newer? Its from 2019 goddammit,its a two year old game,of course its gonna need a better device,but your so selfish that you cant even take the reward,its much more you deserve if you ask for more,learn to be grateful before you dont even get anymore rewards.

Im sorry for this rant but its the truth,open google play and check the negative rates for genshin,its just a sespool of kids who are saying mihoyo is greedy