Another Party

WARNING : Use of alcoholic beverages

About an hour has passed since Adora and Catra have been sitting together. They were just sitting there basically in each others arms, it was comforting. Adora remembers then about the party they were supposed to attend. Adora grabbed her phone and checked the time. it was 7:30. Immediately Adora looked at Catra and said ''Catra we have to get ready for the party.'' Catra looks at Adora with an confused face then says ''Oh shit.'' They both quickly stood up and paused the movie. Adora started headed to her room and so did Catra. 

Adora's POV:

I quickly head into my room after watching Netflix with Catra. If i'm being honest it felt really nice being close again with Catra. I smile at the thought of me and Catra being friends again. I quickly snap out of it. What am i even gonna wear? I'm just gonna go through my closet. As i'm going through my closet the memory of that dude grabbing me came to my mind. I hope nothing like that happens tonight. I decided that i'm not gonna be wearing anything head over heels. ''Oh this is perfect.'' I place some light blue jeans, a white tank-top and a brown hoodie. It wasnt really something to wear at a party but i didn't really want to dress up. For my makeup i just did the same as usual i just added some eyeliner this time. 

Catra's POV: 

I walk into my room after watching TV with Adora. I realized i only had fifteen minutes till i had to go so i hurry up and try to pick something to wear. I don't want to dress up. To be honest i don't really want to go, I'm only going to keep Adora from getting drunk again. I look through my drawers and decided that i'll be wearing a black tank top, a blue-gray hoodie and some ripped jeans with fishnets under them. Catra went and did her eyeliner with black eyeshadow underneath. 

Author's POV:

Adora got out before Catra and was waiting for her in the living room. After about three minutes of waiting Catra came out of her room. Adora's eye widen as she saw what Catra was wearing. She thought to herself : ''Oh my god, Catra looked so fucking good. She was wearing a tank top, hoodie and jeans with fishnets. Adora stared at Catra for about ten seconds before Catra looked at Adora and said ''You like what you see?'' with a smirk on her face. Adora quickly straightens herself out and says ''Maybe i do.'' with a grin on her face. Catra feels a blush crawl up her neck but brushes it off my saying ''You're also looking pretty good princess.'' The two girls then started walking to Double Trouble's house. When they make it to the house and were walking towards the entrance Catra looked at Adora and said ''Adora i would tell you to not get drunk but we both know your still gonna do it so just stay with me the whole time of the party okay? Adora laughs a bit at Catra saying that she would still get drunk and says ''Yeah okay sounds good to me.'' They go inside Double Trouble's house. Glimmer opens the door and says ''Finally you two made it!'' Catra and Adora walk into the building and just see a bunch of people dancing, hooking up and drinking.  Adora and Catra just go up to a bar and asks for drinks.

Meanwhile Glimmer and Bow were just dancing together. ''Hey Glimmer?'' Glimmer looks at Bow and says ''Yeah, what's up?'' Bow looked kind of nervous and says ''Can i talk to you for a minute?'' Glimmer nods and they both go outside. Bow looked so nervous, he was even sweating.  ''Are you alright Bow?'' Glimmer asked with a slightly worried look on her face. Bow takes a deep breathe and says ''Hey Glimmer uhm so i know we have been friends for the longest time and we have gotten along pretty well so uhm..'' ''Would you maybe want to be my girfriend?'' Bow asked Glimmer with a worried look on his face. Glimmer smiles at him and gives him a hug. ''I would love to.'' She says with a smile on her face. After some time they both walked in hand in hand and walked up to Adora and Catra. Glimmer takes a deep breathe and says ''Hey guys.'' Catra looks up at Glimmer and says ''Oh hey sparkles.'' Glimmer rolls her eyes at Catra and laughs. ''I want to tell you guys something.'' she says with a worried look on her face. ''Is everything okay?'' Adora asks the two. ''Oh yeah everything fine but i wanted to tell you guys that me and Bow are together now.'' after that Adora immediately hugs the two. "OH MY GOD!'' ''I'm so happy for you two.'' Catra smiles and says ''I totally saw that coming.'' Glimmer and Bow giggled a bit. Then Bow said ''I'll see you guys around okay?'' The two girls nodded as Glimmer and Bow walked away. 

Adora looked around to see what everyone was doing. SeaHawk and Mermista were hiding behind a bar because they both saw people that wouldn't appreciate their presence. Netossa and Spinerella were dancing as usual. Adora took a couple more shots till  Scorpia ran in to Catra. ''Hey Wildcat!'' Catra looked up to see Scorpia standing there waving at Catra ''Oh hey Scorp.'' ''There's someone i kinda want you to meet.'' Catra looked at Scorpia confused and said ''Okay, but Adora also has to come. I dont want her wandering off.'' Scorpia agreed and they all walked to where the entrance was. ''Catra, this is my girlfriend Perfuma.'' Catra looked up to see a blonde lady with a flower dress. ''Hey, I'm Catra.'' The blonde girl looked up at Catra and says ''Oh, it's so nice to finally meet you Catra, Scopria has told me alot about you.'' Catra shook Perfuma's hand. ''Soo how long has this been going on for?'' Catra said with a little smile. ''Oh for about two days, sorry i didn't tell you i was waiting for a good moment.'' Scorpia said with a nervous look. ''No need to apologize Scorp but i should probably get going because as it seems Adora is already drunk.'' Catra says while letting out a sigh. ''Blondie how many drinks have you had?'' Adora looks at Catra and smiles. ''Only about like two wait no five wait uhm i don't remember. Catra groans and says ''Well that's my cue to leave, bye guys.'' 

Adora and Catra were walking back to their dorm. Adora could barely walk so Catra had to be the one to carry Adora. Adora was very muscular so she was pretty heavy. They finally made it into the dorm. Catra carried Adora to her bedroom and said ''Adora, make this easier for me than last time.'' Adora starts laughing at Catra struggling to take Adora's makeup off. ''Adora!!! stop singing.'' Catra said with a very annoyed face. Catra somehow managed to take Adora's makeup off. ''Adora i'll be right back with some water.'' Catra left to get some water and came back with it and saw Adora jumping around everywhere screaming ''I don't want to go to sleep!! I want to partaayy'' Catra laughs at the blonde girl acting like a total idiot. ''Adora, do you want to sleep on the couch again?'' Adora's eyes lit up. She runs to the couch and says ''Yes ma'am!'' Catra laughs at Adora but then says ''Okay, but first you have to change.'' Adora runs to her room and changes her clothes. She came back wearing a tank top with some sweat pants. As the two girls sat next to each other Catra felt Adora tapping her shoulder. Catra looks up Adora and asks ''What?'' Adora then giggles then says ''Your reallyyyy prettyyy'' Catra blushes but remembers that Adora's drunk and it doesnt mean anything because this has happened before. Catra was about to just laugh it off until Adora said something else. Adora said ''Catraaa i reallyy like youuu'' It took Catra a minute to process what Adora had just said to her but then Catra gasps and looks at Adora. Adora was already asleep.

Catra's POV:

Did Adora just say she likes me? Wait but she's drunk so it doesn't matter right? She doesn't actually like me or does she? All these thoughts came flowing through my mind as i just sit there in total silence. I didn't even notice but i was pretty tired so i ended up falling asleep next to Adora again.  

Author's note

Thank you for reading <3 I tried to add more character's pov because i realized i was only doing Adora's and Catra's. Thank you so much to everyone reading this it means the world to me !!