×××Only Chapter×××

I used the Floo powder to transport myself at the Ministry of Magic. Today was my first day. Me who had being so scared to not get any job because of being from a muggle family, was reassured that there was a protection under Muggles. There even was a Misuse of Muggle Artefacts office.

The decor wasn't what I imagined it to be. It almost feel cold. There wasn't a lot of light and the dark walls were making me uncomfortable. I made my way through the halls as there was nobody in sight.

Maybe everyone was out or occupied in their office.

I finally arrived, standing in front of the door, ready to knock. However, something refrained me to do so. The job wouldn't be complicated. Filling reports, responding and sending letters with owls...But the real question I keep asking myself was...

Who was my superior?

It's not like anyone has being loquacious about it. They only gave me unsured and worried glances. Was this job going to be that bad?

I sighed. Now was not the time to stress over something I was oblivious about. My hand was close before a masculine voice responded on the other side of the door. «Who is it?» My knuckles hadn't time to touch the wood of the door. How did he know I was outside?

I took a deep breath. «I am the new assistant. They told me this is where I would be working.»

The silence was followed by a «come in.». Entering, my eyes naturally gazed in front of me after I closed the door behind. All of my body suddenly was strucked like someone used the petrificus totalus spell on me. I couldn't move. Only fear was present and I am sure if I could see myself, my eyes would be as large as a quaffle.

My boss was Lucius Malfoy?!

I stood there in silence. Why did the Ministry put me under him? Everyone with a bit of knowledge knows Lucius Malfoy dislike, no, despise Muggles. It wasn't a secret, and here I was, going to work for this arrogant, fickle, and bigoted character. He is good looking, from what I first imagined with all of the rumors. It proves the devil is beautiful. I shook my head, now was not the time to fantasize. If I was lucky, I wasn't going to be cursed or dead at the end of the day.

«So, you are the assistant they couldn't stop talking about.» The man voice trailed off while looking at documents. «The results are quite impressives for a...» His cold eyes stared at mine. «mudblood

My eyebrows furrowed at his choice of words. Not that I was surprised, far from it. Still, it wasn't a word used in respectful conversations. Even him should know that. I forced a smile. «Glad my notes are awe-inspiring enough for the great Lucius Malfoy.» His eye twitched in annoyance. Got him.

The man seemed to control well his exterior beside that sign. «Take a seat, Miss. Everleigh.» I walked at the front of his desk, sitting on the cushionned chair.

Strangely, as I was closer now I couldn't help myself but look at him. His long blond hair tied neatly with a dark ribbon. His piercing blue eyes looking at you with so much insolence that it makes the heart pumping rapidly in a good way instead of feeling angrier. His broad shoulders and large hands. I bit my lips, starting to get in my own minded world.

The Daily Prophet newspaper didn't do him good compared to the view I had on him now.

How I want to know how his hands feel around my neck, squeezing enough to get excited, the same way this man hold his snaked cane. Him whispering dirty words sweetly in my ear first before telling me how much I need to get punished. Feeling his lips everywhere on my skin, roaming until my deepest regions. I shuddered mentally at these lewd thoughts. What was I thinking?