[Morning Snuggles]

["Shota's" Segment]

The sun rose as Shota sprung awake from bed eagerly waiting for Mommy Sophie to wake up.

Shota: Mommy! Mommy! Wakey wakey! Heheh :3.

Sophie: G-gahh such a cute baby boy you are~ Alright dear come here~ Between mommy's breasts~"

As the words fell from Sophie's mouth, Shota immediately blushed and slowly made his way to Sophie's open arms and soon being sandwiched between her breasts as the two snugged in the early morn.

Shota: M-mhmm.. Mommy I love you so so much.. Sowwy for wakings you up, if chu want I can always 'warm' you up again and we can sleep for more l-longer..~

Sophie chuckled as she pecked Shota's adorable freckled cheeks and gave him a kiss

Sophie: Dear, I love the way you wake mommy up okay~? I would rather have you as my alarm clock than waking up alone, I always miss you even in my sleep, thinking about you over and over and how I'll pamper you each day. You're precious darling~ and what luck I have to own you~

Shota: E-eeeek >\\\\\\< M-mommy you're m-making stiffy!! ><

Shota blushed more as Sophie continue to pamper him.

Sophie: Hmm.. You know what's for breakfast dear~?

Sophie held Shota's head up high to meet her luscious eyes.

Shota: N-no..

Sophie: Oh dear.. here you go~ It's mommy's milk~!

Shota sweats immensely as he jokes it off by saying

Shota: Hehe! Silly mommy you can't feed m-

He was cut off as Sophie shoved her breasts inside Shota's pouty mouth and seductively grinned.

Sophie: You shouldn't be complaining for the things you get~

Shota nodded slowly as he was hypnotized by Sophie's mommy milkers and continued to suck and immediately Shota's shaft was beginning to seep wet.

Sophie: Oh dear~ Looks like mommy needs to treat you up~

[And so they had very luscious coitus whilst in bed, if you want me to put it in detail just ask if not then don't comment ^^]