Tiredness

[Retr0's Segment]

This is the segment for Retr0.

Retro sat in the living as he waited for Mommy Sky to arrive home and welcome him into her arms, finally he had heard the door creak open. He rushed suddenly to the door to embrace Sky but he was met with a very exhausted looking Mommy as she groaned angrily.

Retro: M-mommy..?

Sky stayed silent as she sat down and placed her hands over her face.

Retro: A-are you okay?

Sky looked over angrily and shouted.

Sky: DO I LOOK OKAY TO YOU HUH?!?

Retro teared up as Sky looked away.

Retro: I-i'm sowwy..

Sky suddenly grabbed his hand and placed Retro on her lap.

Sky: Sorry baby prince.. mommy is just a little tired is all.. come here.. tell me all about your day

Retro cried and buried his face on Sky's breasts and both snuggled each other.

Retro: I-i was thinking about you.. all day long..

Sky: Mhm~ You were..?

Retro: Yes!!

Sky slowly stripped Retro and kissed his neck and began to touch him all over.

Retro: Mhm.. m-mommy not to couch pwease..~

Sky suddenly laid him down, pinning him down and drooling all over him.

Sky: No deary.. Mommy needs a stress reliever.. I don't care if we wet the couch.. Mommy wants to feel you tonight~! I've been so hungry too you know?

Retro blushed extremely and stopped resisting as Sky kissed Retro's neck and chest all over and slowly stroke his girthy 'member'

Retro: M-mommy.. P-pwease.. not too fast.. I don't wanan cummies yet..

Sky suddenly shut his mouth up and sat on Retro's face whilst riding on it.

Sky: Eat it honey.. don't waste it.. this IS for dinner tonight.

Retro blushed and obeyed as he was still pinned down as pre-ejaculatory fluid rained down from his meaty 'member.'

Retro: M-mommy.. I might cummy!!

Sky pulled away as she suddenly inserted Retro's member inside her genitals.

Sky: THEN CUM INSIDE MOMMY!! GO AHEAD DARLING CUM INSIDE~! MAKE ME YOURS DEAR~!

Retro: GAHHHHHHH M-MOMMY IM CUMMINGS!!! >\\\\\\\<

Retro came as Sky's member was overfilled with Retro's massive load.

Sky: Mhm..~ You relieved my stress~ Now to bed.. we go~