Bonus Chapter

AN: just some fluff

Chizome and Kokoro walked into the house, coming home from grocery shoping, instantly smelling something burnt. Turning into the kitchen, they see a pan on fire, Dabi and Shigiraki are yelling at each other, not noticing the two standing in the door way. 

Chizome's eye twitched seeing the mess of the kitchen, as they continued arguing. 

"You're the one who burnt it!" Shigiraki growled. 

"Well who's idea was it to use my quirk to cook? Oh! That's right! YOU!" Dabi yelled. 

"WELL! I didn't mean BURN it!!!" He resorted. "YOU CANT JUST MAKE FOOD LOOK LIKE YOU!!! YOU BIG CRISPY BURNT SON OF A-" 

Suddenly they stopped arguing as Kokoro laughed and put out the fire as Chizome glared at them, a dark aura surrounded him. 

"What. have. you. done. to. my. Kitchen." He said, he was the one who cooked, because Shigiraki and Dabi somehow. Always. mess it up, while Kokoro only knows how to make instant ramen, coffee and tea. However, she can make really, really , good, coffee and tea.

The two pointed at each other and in unison said "He did it." 

Kokoro started cleaning the mess but was stopped by Chizome, "My heart, don't worry about cleaning it. These two blood clots will." 

That night, not only did Chizome make an amazing meal but Shigiraki and Dabi had to eat whatever the two had created, and Chizome had hogged Kokoro for himself the entire night. And this had earned the blood drinker a very grumpy and irritated Shigiraki and Dabi. 

"Player two, Cuddles." Shigiraki said, looking serious, still unable to say 'please,' as Dabi looked at her and pouted.

"Baby, goddess, Angel, how would we live if we don't get affection?" Dabi sighed dramatically as Kokoro stared at him. 

"I think it's time to stop hanging out with Hawks." She said bluntly, earning a 'tsk' and annoyed expression from dabi as Shigiraki and Chizome laugh(chuckle&/Or cackle)

In the end of the night, she had given them all enough affection she could before falling asleep curled up with the cats.