(P) Birthdays!

What you and Five do for for eachothers birthday! 

                                                              ---------------------

~He lets you sleep in, and makes your favorite breakfast food for you when you wake up. He also brings it to you so you guys can have breakfast in bed together. 

~You guys meet up with the rest of your siblings and celebrate together.

~Five kisses you as soon as the clock hits 12 

~"I'm so glad that you were one of the 43, I wouldn't be the same without you, Y/N." He speaks sweetly into you ear as you both smile at each other.

~"Break it up lovebirds, you guys aren't the only people who share the same birthday." Either Luther or Diego would tell you, as they kept seeing you kiss each other.

~"Let them have their moment." Klaus would reply to the conversation.

~ When its time to have cake, he takes his fork and feeds you and you feed him, and whenever he gets a smear of icing on his chin or cheek, you wipe it off softly with your thumb as he gets bashful and looks down. 

~Luther only wishes he could have a relationship like you guys. 

~All of the family eats dinner together, and Five sits next to you, holding your hand the whole time, and taking his napkin and wiping away excess food that may have smeared on your chin. 

~Your present to Five was a wristwatch, brand new, and had a heart with 'To mine forever, Love Y/N'  engraved on the side of it.

~Five's present to you was a beautiful butterfly necklace. It had your favorite gemstone in the middle of it, and on the back of it it read Eight + Five Forever

~Since you usually eat dinner with the rest of the family, you guys go out for ice cream and sit on a nearby bench, with your head on his shoulder and gaze at the stars. 

~"Personally, I think you're the prettiest star." He would compliment you, as you kissed him on the forehead, thanking him for his sweet comment.

~"And I think you're the only star I'll ever need, Five." 

____________________________________________________________________________

short and sweet eh 😍 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE HARGREEVES SIBLINGS! I THINK THEY'RE 32, AND MR FIVE IS NOW 60 

BUT N E WAY thank you all sm for reading i love you all so much and i hope you have a wonderful day or night <3<3<3