14

I was standing alone looking at the pretty sky with thousand stars shining above there, looking up here reminds me a memory that I made with Sunghoon too. He once said my face shines like the star you make me fluttered Park Sunghoon.

I was peacefully looking at the sky with my tears rolling down my cheek, suddenly my phone rang, it's Jungwon. 'Hey Do Yun? Where are you?' He ask, I sniff and said 'sorry Jungwon ah I'm at the bridge that I told you before. Sorry I left you there.' 

'Oh um it's okay, I'm fine.' He said and cough. 'Btw can I ask something?' He ask. 'Just ask.' I reply shortly. 'Who is the guy that pull you earlier? Is he your friend?' He ask curiously. 'Oh aah he is my friend but he lost his memory.' I said trying to hold back my tears.

'Are you crying?' he ask and I became silent, 'Y-yes.' I reply to him and starts to cry again. 'He did something to you? Shh don't cry' he ask while trying comforting me. 'It's a l-long story J-Jungwon.' I said stuttering.

'It's okay I'll listen' wow he's incredible, 'You sure? Okay then.' I agree and tell him the whole story. 'Ouhh so he is Park Sunghoon? He is handsome though.' he said and giggles I just chuckles at him.

'I see, it's okay he will remember you again one day. Trust me he will remember you.' I hummed trusting him, 'I hope so.' I said and wipe my cheeck, 'Okay Do Yun, I need to go now. Take care okay?' I hummed again and ended the call.

After that I decide to buy some snacks at the convenience store, with that I went home.

×home×

I change and play with my phone feeling so boring. I try to sleep but I can't 'ugh I swear to god I'll poke you stupid eyes if you can't fall asleep, pls let me sleep.' I groan feeling annoying cuz I can't sleep.

'I think I can call mom so that she can accompany me, yes! I'm so clever! HAHA LET'S COOK SOME RAMYEON AND EAT SOME SNACK AND HAVE A LITTLE PARTY FOR ME AND MOM! OMG SO CLEVER!

*call mom* 'hello honey? are you okay? why are you calling me this late night?' my mom answered and get worried quickly, 'I'm fine mom, it's just I can't sleep and I decided to call you and have a tiny party. Am I disturbing you? Are you busy?' I said.

'Aww, no honey I can't sleep too. I miss you so much, let's have some party together' my mom said and smiled *btw you video call with your mom I mean like you can see your mom face* I jump happily and bring my phone down stairs to make some food.

'Mom do you have any ramyeon there? You can cook it and standby some snack too' I said while preparing my food, 'Okay I'll make some, wuhuu let's go' she said and I just chuckles, ''Oh mom, where is dad? Is he sleeping?' I ask.

'Yes he was sleeping he just got home just now, so he is tired.' My mom said, 'Ouhh I see, btw mom I want to say something' I said looking at my mom who also preparing her food, 'What is it honey?' she stated.

'You keep buying the wrong ramyeon' I said and cross my hand while my mom just laugh, 'Aigoo honey I'm so sorry *laugh* did you buy it yourself?' she ask me still laughing, ''Yes I bought it by myself' I said in annoying tone.

'*laugh* I'm so sorry honey aigoo yahh but you still eat it right?' she said making me froze at my place where I'm standing 'I-I...yes I eat it but not that much' she chuckles at my answer. 'Okie dokie I'm done how about you?' she ask.

'Yeah I'm done too, yeay let's eat together!' I said happily and my mom giggles. We eat together, singing together it's been a long time I haven't spend time with my mom. The last time I spend my time with her when I was 15.

'Mom, can you sing a song for me? Until I sleep? After I sleep you can end the call' I beg my mom, she nod and I fix myself on the bed ready to sleep. My mom sing sweetly for me and I slowly drove to sleep, ready for tomorrow.

But before I sleep I said my goodnight to mom 'Goodnight mom, I love you' I said while closing my eyes, 'I love you too honey, sweet dream and ready for school tomorrow,' I smile and heard that she already ended the call, then I drove to sleep.

×next morning×

I wake up like always, doing my morning routine and get ready for school. *yawn* I'm sleepy ugh, thanks mom for accompany me last night. It's the best even though it's online :) I wear my shoes and left.

×school×

I put my head on the table while waiting for the teacher, it's already late but the teacher didn't come here yet same as Jungwon who still didn't come. I'm pretty sure he is taking care of his mom, what a good boy.

After some minutes the teacher finally here, the best thing is I GOT A NAP. YES! So now I can focus on class and I'm not going to be sleepy, hehe I wIsH : )

×after school×

I got back home, and change my clothes. 'Should I meet him today? Is he going to be mad at me? About what happened last night? Should I or no?' Ughhhhhhhhhh this is so annoying, HELP ME- 

Maybe I should go meet him, I'm scared that his mom will mad at me and I'm dead if she know about this. 'Let's face him today' I said and quickly change again to a beautiful dress, of course I want Sunghoon to fall for me XD

×hospital×

I open the door and saw he was sleeping peacefully, I slowly step in and put the food on the table then sit beside him. I was admiring his handsome face I fix his blanket but suddenly something happen that I didn't expect.