VOLUME 1 CH-1

8 year old Taehyung's pov

I was waiting for my mumma to come home from work. Suddenly my appa came and said " hello tae"

I asked him "Hi appa when will mumma come" and his reply was "Soon" and then he looked at the door and said"Look she is here"

Author pov

As soon as Taehyung's mom came , he ran to her hugging her legs and his mom smiled. Then taehyung looked up and saw his mother with a baby in her hand. He asked "who is this?"

She said, "ahh your little brother"

Then his appa looked at her and said "Huh???"

She said,"i found him outside my office and that is why and he has nobody so,i thought to adopt him"
His appa wanted to say something but her mother started looking at him with her puppy eyes which his father couldn't refuse.

But when they were talking taehyung was looking at the baby Intensely as he if he is the world to him. He looked at his father and muttered please.

His father sighed and said " ok let's keep the baby , but what is his name?" Taehyung's mom said "From.now on his name will be kim namjoon";)

After sometimes

Taehyung went to where namjoon was. "Aww you are so cute "he said as he looked at the baby. Namjoon just giggled while looking at him.

"I will always protect you and you will always be mine"said taehyung as he extended his hands and poked namjoon's dimples

Again namjoon just giggled.

"Taehyung baby go and sleep now and let namjoon also sleep."said his father

"But I want to sleep with namjoon"said taehyung

"Once he will turn two years old then you can sleep with him but now go and sleep in room"said his mother

"Ok"said taehyung

.

.

As the time went by taehyung started becoming more possesive of namjoon as namjoon started growing and becoming so beautiful. Taehyung didn't know what type of monster he has started to grow in himself. He just wanted namjoon to be his and all attention of namjoon on him.

.
.
_________

Will the monster in taehyung overpower him?🥀