001 🌸

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Nobody...I am nobody.

The only person I could ever be with is Sakura she was nothing but the current body I am now holding, but of course, as much as I wished I could get out I can no longer control or demand since I'm not in my own anymore. All I ever wished is to just leave this utter place!

But here I am following a young girl's thoughts, dreams wishes- as much as it is quite sickening to be stuck inside a body, it sometimes gets interesting. The thing is now that I am within her I am now following her life and seeing her life story, of course, this doesn't seem as amusing it is quite something...something that could come to my benefit.

Little girls these days always think about boys, love, and beauty. Which happens to be this girl's dream, the boy she wanted was named 'Sasuke Uchiha' the love she wanted was to marry him and have a happy family, quite adorable isn't it? I would rather die... as for beauty she seems to contain all the beauty she could ever have, the beauty she held was like no other: her emerald eyes sparkled at the mention of the young boy, her pink hair bounced upon the steps she took or the times she would jump around recalling the things Sasuke did, her figure was something she was quite insecure about but I personally thought she looked absolutely magnificent! But of course brats, these days wanna end up with an hourglass figure?

Sitting on top of my luxurious chair, I had trailed my fingers on the design of the thrown below me. This was my palace the place within her head- the place that was created for me the day I reincarnated inside of her! but of course, everything went wrong, terribly wrong, and not only were my goals craved inside her destiny but my whole soul started to appear and grew ever since the day she was born.

The destiny she now had was to be one of my puppets, I might not be physically outside but I can control her in many more ways than just torture. I mean manipulation is a thing sweetie~

Soon enough I will escape this place, and once I do I will take over the whole Shinobi world just like I had planned many years before, but all I have to do is wreck the poor girl's brain. You know this might be quite fun...I can't wait to see the shock on their face as they realize I am still alive~

My my~ The fun is about to start.