How y'all met

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Izuku midoriya

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were walking to the Entrance Exams, until someone runs into you making you fall,

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry!" Someone says to you, You look at him with a blush, he had green/teal fluffy hair, green eyes, and he was also a blushing mess. "Here, Let me help you up." He says holding his hand out.

You snap out of your thinking and gladly take his offer, while he helps you up, he asks, "uhh, so.. what's your name?" He says scratching the back of his neck. "My name's (Y/N) (L/N), what about you?" You say with a small smile. "Oh! Um, My names izuku, izuku midoriya!," He says with a big smile. 'cute' you think in your head.

Realizing what you just thought of you try to forget Abt it by asking, "why where are you heading to in such a hurry?" "Oh, um, I'm heading to the U.A Exams, what about you?" He asks, "oh!, I'm heading the same way!" You say, with a more noticeable smile. "Oh! Cool let's walk together!" He says grabbing your hand and pulling twords U.A.

"Ok then-" you say chuckling at his sudden move,

Once you two got to the Entrance,
you guys went in and took a seat waiting for the others.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

♡~~~~~~~~~~ᡕᠵ᠊ᡃ່࡚ࠢ࠘ ⸝່ࠡࠣ᠊߯᠆ࠣ࠘ᡁࠣ࠘᠊᠊ࠢ࠘𐡏~~~~~~~~~~♡

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Katsuki bakugo

(This one is kinda like izukus from when you run into him bc I have nothing else😅👍)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You ran down the halls almost late for class, while running you accidentally bump into someone and fall.

"HEY WATCH WERE YOUR GOING EXTRA!" You look up to the boy that shouted at you, also being the boy you ran into to, he was pretty cute, even if he was mad. He had blonde spiky hair, red eyes, and he was obviously wearing the U.A uniform, like u were.

"I'm so sorry!" You say getting out of your thoughts. He looked at you, he looked rlly mad like you pissed him off ALOT. But once he looked at you, he got a slight hint of redness across his face. You both stared at each other for good minute, before the bell rang, making you both jump out of y'all's thoughts.

You both realize what y'all were doing and look away. You stand up and while dusting off your skirt, you look at him again.

He looks at you and scoffs "dumbass", before going twords his class, you watch him walk away before looking at your phone for the clock. Your eyes grow wide as you look at the clock.

"8:42"

'2 MINUTES HAS PAST?!' you yell in your head, you look around and start running to your class.

You knock on the door, "you may come in" you hear a voice call from inside. You walk in. whiles hutting the door, everyone turns their head/attention twords you.

"Who is she?"

"Woah dude she's hot-"

"She looks cool!"

"Is she single?"

Everyone started talking about you, but stoped when the teacher speaks up. "Okay everyone, settle down, this is (Y/N) and she is a new student here."

He started speaking again. "Go sit down next to bakugo, hes the guy with blonde spiky hair. Idc what else you do just don't wake me up unless you hurt, or dying." You look over to bakugo and see that it's the dude who you ran into.

You nod and go sit down.

"oh boy..." You whisper before taking a seat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

♡~~~~~~~~~~ᡕᠵ᠊ᡃ່࡚ࠢ࠘ ⸝່ࠡࠣ᠊߯᠆ࠣ࠘ᡁࠣ࠘᠊᠊ࠢ࠘𐡏~~~~~~~~~~♡

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

shoto todoroki

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~