Day 2

The next day the same thing happened. Alarm clock. Heart attack. Shuffle. Rush. But as she was rushing to her car, she heard her keys chain clinking. It made the same noise as it did every other single day but for some reason today she noticed it differently. She stopped. Surprise and confused by what suddenly shocked her. It reminded her of a memory. Not a big one. But it reminded her of when she was a baby. Laying in her craddle, while her mother rocked her to sleep. She remembered the sound of the cradle chimes singing above her. Her keys seemed to have just repeated that sound she had in a memory from 22 years ago. Why did she remember this? She had no other childhood memory. No friends. No family she spent time with. No school memories. At least not good one. And the ones that weren't good she erased completely from her memory. So, she had NO memory. She almost became brain dead. Her grandmother always told her about how when she was a little girl she wanted to grow up and travel the world. Her mom would have probably told her the same but no ones knows what happened to her. She has no memories of her mother except for her face while she rocked her to sleep as a baby. She always wondered what happened to her and always made sure to keep herself busy in order to not think about the horrible thought of not knowing what had actually happened. No one knew. At least thats what everyone said told her.