Chapter 1 Escape From Nagozara

3rd Person Pov

Y/n and Arius were on a ship that's on route towards nagozara. Thier Mission was to find survivors and Retrieve Information about the 3rd Herrscher. after minutes of Flying they finally Arrived. Y/n knudge Arius' Shoulder to wake him up.

Y/n: 'hey Arius we're here.'

Arius: 'hmm *yawn* alright.'

They got off of the ship, after they got off the ship Closed its Hangar doors and Flew back to Schicksal.

Y/n: hmm... So this is nagozara huh.

Y/n and Arius Examined the Run down city.

Arius: What left of it anyway.

They Searched around the city to look for survivors. But only found infected.

Y/n: The is pointless, how the hell are there survivors here?

Arius: '*sigh* have a little faith Brother.'

Y/n: 'Fine...'

They Continue Searching again.

Arius: 'Are you sure its worth Going on another mission just to escape Rei's Wrath again?'

Y/n: 'you're still not used to this? We've done this multiple times.'

As they walked further into the city they heard buildings collapsing, glass shattering, and car alarms that were nearby them.

Y/n: this city is falling apart.

Arius: You think?

Suddenly they heard gunshots.

Y/n: Whad'ya know there are survivors.

They ran towards the direction of the source of the gunshots were and saw two girls and a alloy chariot almost Killing one of them not before the two men interfered.

Y/n: Move!

The girls look at the two and moved aside.

Y/n morphed his gauntlet to a great sword and swinged at the chariot Wounding the beast as the it screeched in pain. Arius grabbed his sword out his sheath and dashed towards the Honkai Slashed at it killing the honkai beast as its body collapse and its corpse disappear into Nothing. Y/n morphed his great sword back to the gauntlet and Arius Sheathed his sword as the girls looked at us.

Y/n: Did we kill it too fast?

Arius nodded as we looked at the girls.

Y/n: Greetings.

Kiana Pov

Me and mei saw the two strangers in armor kill the Honkai beast with Such Ease.

Kiana: woah.

???: greetings.