Cupid stikes again!

Jo Taylor is sitting in the lobby of the PalmWoods hotel waiting for her friend Camille. Kendall Knight ,Jo's best friend, sees her and goes over to talk.
Kendall: Hi
Jo: hey!
Kendall: so.... Whatcha up to right now?
Jo: waiting for Camille. You?
Kendall: taking a stroll.
Just then Camille walks through the doors and sees them.
Camille: Jo!
Jo: Camille! Hey!
Sh said as she went to give her friend a hug.
Kendall: oh, Hey ,Cam! What's up?
Camille suddenly has a huge smile on her face.
Jo: ok, what gives? Why are you so smiley all of a sudden?
Camille: well...I'm dating Lo-
Logan: hey guys!
Camille: him. Logan I mean.
Jo was happy for her friend. But she was happier that Kendall was still single.
Jo: oh, cool.
She then turns her attention to Kendall.
Jo: so, Kendall. You doing anything tomorrow after lunch?
Kendall: no, why?
Jo: oh! Well, I was hoping you could help me run lines.
Kendall: sure, when and where?
Jo: um, pool and 2:30
Kendall: then it's a date.
Jo: okay. Thanks
Just then a girl with auburn brown hair and olive skin wearing a super short skirt and a tiny top with 8 inch stilettos walked up to Kendall with a flirty smile on her face that was caked with make-up.
???: hey Ken! Miss me?
This would be the perfect time to say that Jo is jealous.
Kendall: Christy?!
Jo: who?
She asked through gritted teeth. Trying not to pop the barbies head off, she pulls off a fake smile, looking up at Kendall.
Kendall: she's my EX-girlfriend! Long story short she cheated on me with her best friends brother.
Christy: and I'm sorry.
She said with fake sincerity.
Jo quickly decided to change the subject and make Christy just as jealous as she was!
Jo: so, I will see ya tomorrow after lunch at 2:30?
Kendall: Heck yeah!
Jo giggled at his excitement and said.
Jo: ok! See ya then!
She gets on her tipi-toes and kisses Kendall's cheek. She got an enraged look from Christy. She could definitely tell he blushed a deep red color before hugging her and letting her walk away.
Christy: whose she?
She asked , anger and jealousy evident in her voice.
Kendall: my best friend! But I like her more than JUST a friend.
Christy: good luck with that piece of trash.
Kendall be came enraged. He loved Jo, and hated Christy. Nothing anyone said about Jo, could ever change his mind about how he felt about her!
Kendall: she's not a piece of trash! You are!
Christy: well!
Camille stepped forward and said.
Camille: truth hurts ,doesn't it?
Christy stormed off.
Jo had stayed behind by the elevator, listening in on their conversation.
Jo: he likes me? For how long?
She asked her self. The next day came and Jo was more excited than ever. She was patiently waiting for Kendall to help her run lines. She sees him walk over to her table, two smoothies in hand. He hands her one of the two strawberry smoothies.
Jo: oh! How sweet! Thank you!
Kendall: you're welcome!
An hour and half later, Christy decides she wants to one up Jo. She walks over to their table wearing a super revealing top and a really tight and short skirt that's looks even shorter with the bright pink stilettos she's wearing.
Christy: hey Ken!
She says with a flirty wave. Kendall is immediately repulsed by her look. He loves what Jo's wearing. Which would be blue jean short shorts, tan hard bottom flip flops and a teal blue tank top , the charm bracelet, tear drop diamond necklace and the stud earrings he gave her for her birthday.
Jo: uh, Hi
Christy: you busy Kendall?
Jo: uh, ya! He's helping me run lines for a movie I'm doing!
She stated with a 'duh' look.
Christy: was I asking you?
She snapped.
Kendall: no! You weren't ,but what she said was right.
Christy: come on. Ditch the dork, come hang with me.
Jo flinched at the name. She's hated it since her freshmen year of high school.
Christy: oh! Looks like that struck a nerve.
Jo: well, at least I'm not going after Kendall because he's famous. I mean whose that shallow?
Christy winced.
Jo: oh! That's right you are.
Christy: that's so not true.
Kendall: Yes it is! Come on Jo! We can finish back at the apartment.
Jo smiled at the idea.
Jo: ok!
She said with an excited grin on her face. He grabbed her hand and took her to his penthouse apartment. As they walk in ,questions hit Kendall like he walked into a brick wall.
Kendall: hey people!
Jo: hey guys!
James: dude?! What's Christy doing here?
Kendall: she wants me back , but just because I'm rich and famous.
Jo shoots him a warning glare.
Kendall: not ....that it matters.
He stuttered nervously.
Carlos: so what did you tell her?
Kendall: I didn't have to say anything. Jo did all the work.
Jo sighed and said.
Jo: yeah, she doesn't like me. At all.
So I'm playing in her weakness.
Logan: oh! Which is?
Jo glares at Logan and says.
Jo: I thought you were supposed to be the smart one. Christy HATES me ,with a passion! I keep one-upping her. She thinks that some how Kendall will wanna get back with her, which he doesn't.
She snaps in frustration.
Kendall: ok! Well, we're going to the terrace before Jo kills Logan.
The guys soon had terrified looks on their faces as Jo left with Kendall.
Kendall: so, theirs something I need to tell you.
Jo: ok! Shoot!
Kendall: well, I've liked you, since the day we briefly reunited at the pool and you chose hanging out with me over the other guys.
A smile spread across Jo's face as she crawled over to the other side of the large round chair/bed thing to Kendall. She straddled him and pulled him in for a kiss. That got heated quickly. After 20 minutes Kendall asked her an important question, that could either make or break their relationship.
Kendall: can we take this chance together?
Jo: yes.
Kendall:Good!
He said as rolled onto his side ,Jo landing next to him with her head on his chest. Both breathing heavily.
Kendall: Jo, I'll hold your heart ,not in my hands ,but in my heart. So it won't get broken. And if it does ,You'll know my hearts broken too. Your pain, will be my pain. Your happiness will be my happiness. I would put my life on the for you, I would take a bullet for you. I would do ANYTHING for you Jo.
Jo smiled as Kendall said his speech, happy tears glistened in her dark hazel eyes that Kendall could get lost in forever, they were like a trance he'd get into. She would do the same when she looked into his emerald green eyes, loosing sight of the world around her. Suddenly ,an enraged screech ran through the penthouse.
Christy: Kendall?! How could you ask that piece of ugly trash to be your girlfriend?!
They both hopped up from the bed. Jo was officially done with Christy and the fact that she would never actually love him, just his money.
Jo: I'm done ,Christy! Stop talking to Kendall like he still loves you! Stop talking to him like you own him! You know nothing about him! Not a single thing except for the fact that he's super cute ,rich, and famous! Which doesn't matter to me! If I ever see you talk to him, I will hurt you so bad you won't want to show your face ever again!
Jo said in a deep ,venomous voice. That scared Christy so much. She sprinted out of the penthouse faster than she thought her legs could carry her. Three years came and went and going from age 18 and 19 to 23 and 24 ,Jo and Kendall's relationship had been going on strong for years and Kendall was about to take a huge leap of faith. He and Jo decided to meet at the park. Kendall was going to propose.
Kendall: hey you!
He said ,giving Jo a peck on the cheek.
Jo: Hey! so what did you want to talk about?
Kendall: Jo, we've known each other since birth. I love you with all my heart. You're sweet, kind, loving caring, compassionate, and you've made me feel like I'm on cloud nine since we've been dating. I know now that Christy was a big mistake on my part, and Jett on your part. I've made up my mind and I have a question for you.
He said getting down on one knee, and asking a life changing question.
Kendall: marry me?
Jo: yes!
She screamed, attacking him with a hug and a kiss. He happily slid the ring on her finger.
Kendall: best day ever!
He huskily whispered in her ear, and he swore he felt her shiver at his words. That night a dream she thought she forgot about long ago came back. This was the dream.
Jett: come on, we've been together for two years, I think it's time for second base! Don't you?
Jo was on the verge of tears as she screamed, for the third time, out of four times they've had this conversation...
Jo: no!
Jett was mad that he wasn't getting his way with her so he did something she didn't want to do. He stole he virginity without her permission. He left her there to cry. The door slamming in her dream startled her awake with tears that went from trickling to cascading down her face. She quickly called Kendall, her second person on speed dial.
Kendall: hello?
Came his sleepy voice , which kind of sounded husky.
Jo: Kendall...
Came Jo's scared reply as she let tears stream down her face. Kendall, worried after hearing her voice, was now wide awake.
Kendall: babe, what's wrong? Everything alright?
Jo: no! I need you to come to my apartment.
Jett had opened the door ,slamming it shut, making his way to Jo. The slamming in her dream was real ,as she heard foot steps. She heard him coming down the hall, terrified she hid. Jo was hiding in the corner between her couch and her side table in her living room. Kendall didn't ask why, he just pulled on a shirt, and his converse. He quietly slipped out of his apartment and over to Jo's in less than five minutes because he lives a floor beneath her. As came closer to her door he heard loud shouts that sounded like Jett's voice. Kendall didn't even bother to knock, he just walked in and pushed Jo behind him. She had been pulled out of her spot by Jett, who threw her to the ground ,but Kendall caught her before she hit it. He was mad ,and to keep her safe, he put her behind him.
Kendall: what the hell, Jett?!
He shouted.
Jett: go away, this is none of your business, Knight!
He yelled, causing Jo to tighten her grip on Kendall's shirt. Kendall's voice dropped ,to a low venomous whisper.
Kendall: when you mess with My fiancé, it becomes my business.
He said, a cold stillness in his voice. Jett visibly recoiled, walking of the apartment. Kendall turned around to face Jo, who just buried her head as far as she could into her fiancé's chest. Her body shook violently with loud sobs. Lucy and Camille live in the same hall along with Alexa. The three girls heard strange noises. They called the other guys to come up. The boys did and the group made their way to Jo's apartment where they saw Kendall holding a terrified Jo.
Lucy: what happened?
Kendall: Jett. That's what happened.
11 months passed, and Jo was about to become Josephine Anne Knight. The wedding day came and went. However, there was a small complication. Christy. She ran in saying she still loved him.
Preacher: for those who do not wish these two to marry, speak now or forever hold your peace.
Christy: wait!
Jo: really?!
Christy: Kendall, you can't go through with this!
Kendall: why?
Christy: because I still love you!
Jo: Security!
Security: let's go!
Jo: Now, where were we?
Preacher: I now pronounce you man and wife! You may kiss the bride.
Jo giggled as she was dipped by Kendall who kissed her with a passion he never used before. The honeymoon in Hawaii was great. Officially 2 years ,8 months, and 3 weeks later, Jo sat in the warm embrace of her husband, Kendall Knight. Her belly was the thing that made her noticeable. She was close to her due date. They were just sitting on the couch, when the baby kicked.
Jo: oh!
She said with a slight giggle.
Kendall: what?
Jo: she kicked!
Kendall: yeah?
Jo: yeah!
The parents to be were happy.