Author's note

𝘈 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘢 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘦𝘴. 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘰𝘯𝘦.

- 𝘎𝘦𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘦𝘴 𝘙.𝘙 𝘔𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘪𝘯

Let me let you live a life where you'll be Junkook's soulmate. Well, Lynn will be. But it isn't because she's not named Y/N that you can't identify with her. Or not. Anyway.

Some things I need to say:

¤ ObVioUsLy and quite sadly, I don't know any of the members personally so everything comes out of my imagination. Even their personalities.

¤ I never went to any BTS concert (my broke ass is to blame) so excuse me if there are any mistakes during the description of their concerts. 

¤ I'm French so I'm still learning English. It means there will be mistakes (a lot of them), and I'm sorry for that. I'm truly trying my best. Correct me anytime, I really don't mind!

¤ Slow updates... I am again very sorry. I'm still studying and my studies make me work more than twelve hours per days (I even work on saturdays...), so my only breaks are during the holidays. I know how upsetting it can be to wait for an update, so I prefer to be honest before you start this book.

¤ Thank you, thank you, thank you for giving this book a chance despite all of this! You're cutie, sexy, lovely!

That's all! Feel free to comment and vote :)

✨ BONNE LECTURE ✨