Chapter 1

*Picture of Ariel*

Beep beep

Urg... What is it?

Beep beep

I opened my eyes to see my alarm indicating its 8 in the morning. I shot up from my bed and ran into my bathroom to get ready for school. Though I didn't like going to school, I really really dont want to go, but this is my last year then I can be out of this place and leave all the people behind!!

Guess I should tell you about me right?Well my name is Ariel Meltem. I am not that good-looking,having no model figure like others girls here. People call me fat and ugly. The only thing I like are my eyes, they are golden, but I guess my specs don't help. My 18th birthday is next month then I will be able to shift! Didn't I tell you that I am a werewolf? Oops sorry...Yes I'm a werewolf in fact everyone here is. I belong to crystal lake pack an..

"Ariel!! Are you coming or not!!??" Shit! I forgot about my school... I ran downstairs to find my brother waiting for me.

"Sorry Conner" I said . "This is the last time I'm giving you ride to school, I have lot of things to do you know!?" He said.

Meet my brother Conner, he is the beta of the pack. He is 6"1 and I must say he is very handsome. Even I doubt sometimes that am I really his sister?

"Ariel you coming or not?" he called snapping me out of my thoughts . "Why are you in hurry?" I asked as he started driving. "You forgot?! Tomorrow is Ryan's birthday. I have lots of preparation to do!"

Oh yeah... Ryan is our alpha's son. Tomorrow is his 18th birthday and he will be given Alpha title also . I have never seen him. He is Conner's best friend.

"He is worried about finding his mate tomorrow" Conner said. You see we find our mate after you turn 18 .You just have to look into his/her eyes to know that. I didnt find my mate yet, and I want to keep it that way only. Its not like I don't want mate, I would love to have him but not now, not yet.

"Hello? Earth to ariel" Conner said waving his hand in front of me. I looked out to find we reached school "What were you thinking? I'm calling you from that time? You know what? It doesn't matter, just go" I got out and started walking towards my locker.

Alright this is not tough I just have to avoid everyone and especially Veronica, she is the 'queen bee' of the school. I don't know why but she has always hated me.

I kept my head down and covered my head with hood and made my way towards locker but suddenly someone blocked my way. Oh no no no don't be her please!!

"Look who is back girls" crap its Veronica and her minions. Urg! I have to find a new way to hide from them. "Cat got your tongue huh!?" She said . Just avoid her ariel.

"How do you look so ugly each day huh? I don't know how someone like you have a brother like Conner because you are so pathetic" She said pushing me back. "And ew what are you wearing!!? Where did you buy that from?" She said making a disgusted face. I groaned internally. When will this ever stop?

"Why aren't you replying? You are just an ugly pig you know that? Once I become the luna of the pack I will throw you out" She said getting angry. Stupid bitch say what!? Luna? I dont think so. I snorted mentally.

"You don't believe me bitch?" She asked. Oops did I snort out loud? "I am going to be the luna. I feel so sorry for your mate! He is the most unlucky guy who got you as mate!!" She said laughing with her minions.

I was getting late to class so I tried sidestepping but her minion blocked my way. "Whats the hurry fatso?" she said .

Oh God this is going to be a long day!!

"Where are you trying to go bitch?" veronica asked. "I have a class to attend" I replied calmly.

"Not until I finish pig" She said "As I was going to saying I don't want to see you at the party tomorrow because I don't want to spoil my important day by looking at your face". I nodded. As if I was planning to go. Puh-lease.

She seemed surprised that I agreed instantly. "Good" she said recovering from her surprise. "Even if you wanted to come, you will not be allowed. I mean who would want someone as pathetic as you to be there?" She asked laughing with her minions. I mentally groaned. "I am sure your mate will leave you just like your parents did" oh no she didn't went there.

"Oh wait your parents didn't leave, you killed them!" She said. I clenched my fist. "You are a killer!! You killed your parents.. " I was so angry . She don't know about me how can she say I killed my parents. Parents are a sensitive subject to me. They died when I was ten, I didn't kill them.

"You are a disgrace to this pack, who would want to keep a killer in pack? You're parents were so unlucky to have you" she continued. Now I was shaking with fury, how dare she?

Suddenly they all gasped and the next thing I know is veronica lying on the ground. What the hell happened!!? I frowned. Everyone was looking at me like I'm some alien!

"How did you?" Sheila asked scared. "What did I do?" I questioned confused. What is she talking about? Veronica looked unconscious. What is happening? People surrounded her whispering and pointing at me. I didn't do anything. So I just ran away from there.

People were talking everywhere "Did you see that?". "She didn't even touch veronica right?" "How can she do that?"

Even I don't know how I did what!