Chapter 23

*picture of Dwayne*

I woke up from my slumber feeling warm and comfortable. I tried to shift my position but noticed an arm draped over me, refraining me. Looking up I saw Ryan peacefully sleeping and smiled at the sight. I brushed his hair back.

Yesterday I explained them everything and they had lots of questions. But they took it well. When I walked towards my room to sleep Ryan stopped me and dragged me to his room, I mean 'our' room. His words not mine. He said this was our room and I should sleep with him from now.

I noticed Ryan's eyes on me and realized I was lost in thoughts while staring at him. "Good morning" I said blushing and moved back. He pulled me closer and nuzzled his face in my neck "good morning" he murmured. He kissed my neck and I shivered from the sensation.

"Ryan" I whispered . "Hmm" he muttered and kissed again. He continued kissing my neck. I felt someone trying to contact me so I opened my mind-link. 'El' Mathew said. 'Yeah' I asked. 'Savannah is here' he informed. 'Coming' I said 'bring Blair too' I groaned 'ok' I told and closed my link.

Ryan looked at me questioningly. "Mathew said Savannah is here so I have to go" I told him and got up. "You look good in my clothes" he said and I realized I was wearing his shirt and boxers. I blushed. Quickly running out of the room I said bye to him.

Changing into my clothes I searched for Blair. She was not in her room. Maybe with Conner I thought and made my way towards his room. Knocking loudly I yelled "Blair". No reply. "Conner!" I shouted. Silence.

I banged the door. "Open up!!" I told. I let out a frustrated breathe. Are they deaf? I checked the time . Shit I'm late! I made a run downstairs

Dash!

"Oww" I said rubbing my bum. "Damn El watch where are you going" Blair said rubbing her elbow. "It was all because of you" I said getting up. "What did I do? You were running without watching where you are going". She said. "I was running because I was late and I was late because I was searching for someone stupid. Oh wait that someone was you!" I told.

"Me? Why were you searching for me?" She asked. " because Mathew told me to bring you down." I told. "Oh. I was waiting for you downstairs. You were late so I came searching for you" she informed. "Lets go"

"Here they are. Come sit" Luke said as we reached down. Savannah , Luke, Mathew and Alpha Vander were already there. We settled down. " As I said tomorrow, I found this new thing in the book of knowledge. It mentions about Crystal of Light. After researching for it I found this" she said turning the pages of the book. The book look old and I couldn't understand the language. " It says that the crystal was hidden to keep it safe from the evil and only the guardians of earth know about it." She read.

"Who are these Guardians?" Mathew asked. " I don't know but only they can tell where is the crystal is hidden. This secret is passed on in their family from generations." She said. "So where can we find them?" Blair asked. " I don't know if its true or not but years ago it was said that these Guardians were killed by someone. Probably to stop white wolfs from finding about the crystal " She informed.

"What? How will we know about this Crystal now?" Luke questioned. "I don't know my child. We have to find a way. We have to know where this crystal is" she told. "I should leave now. I will try to find out more" she said getting up. "Okay." I said and she left.

"How will we find this Crystal?" Blair asked. "As the prophecy said, we can't fight and win against evil without this. We have to find a way!" Luke said. "Yes, we have to figure something out" I said. Shawn came running inside. "Alpha we found two people who were trespassing into our territory" he said to Luke. "Are they rouges?" Luke asked.