Chapter 1

Waves slowed rolled up and down the rocky beach, as the sun finally broke the heavy clouds. The wreckage of a ship sat,perched on the rocks. It creaked and groaned in the wind. A very faint sound could be heard, from the hull of the ship. Scratching. A wooden beam shifted slightly. And again. Until it slipped off the ship, crashing into the water.

A furry head popped up, out of the ship. A cat. Squinting against the harsh light of the sun. She jumped down, landing on the beach with a light thud.
"Crow? Max? Clover?" The cat mewled."Are any of you here?"
She scanned the beach. Looking for them. A hissing noise caught her attention.
"Gah,do I hate water" a voice said, emerging from behind a rock.
"Crow" the she cat said, tail swishing excitedly" thank the sun your okay"

No longer hidden by the rocks, the cat could be seen. He had long,tangled,black fur. With amethyst blue eyes, and scars littering his pelt.
"Oh so it was you," crow said, annoyance obvious in his voice" your yelling woke me up for an amazing dream, I wa-"
Before he could finish his sentence, Crow was thrown to the ground by a dart of brown fur. After regaining his senses, Crow opened his eyes, squinting against the sun for a moment until a figure came into view.
"Clover?"
Clover was sat on Crow stomach. Looking down smugly at the Tom.
"Get off of me now, you fleabag"crow growled, pushing the she-cat off himself.
"Clover I'm so glad your okay"cried Aspen, bounding over to the pair.
"Cant be killed that easily, now can I Asp" clover said, while crow grumbled behind her."You seen any of the others? I came over as soon as I heard mr grumpy . But I cant even smell Max or Raven"
"My sister can protect herself. It's that little wimp you gotta bout" Crow said, pride in his voice.
"Knowing Raven she'd eat Max for lunch" Clover whispered, earning a laugh from Aspen.

Suddenly a roar cut through the air. The cats froze. Fur on end. Claws at the ready.
"What-what was that?" Aspen asked, voice quivering.
"The sky. It growled at us." Clover said, in disbelief "just like-"
"Just like before the boat got trashed, and the twolegs vanished" a voice said from the undergrowth.
" Raven,Max. Your both alive" Aspen said in relief.
"We are,yes. Its a relief to see you all are okay as well" the she cat said, a smile pulling at her lips. Though it was gone as soon as it came." We cant stay here, it's unsafe. There's something on the way. It destroyed our boat, and killed the Evans. We need to find shelter"

With that the cats set out. Heading inland. Though as more time went on, the clouds became more dark. And the roaring of the sky was accompanied by the crashing of the waves, that once again swallowed the boat.

They stalked through the forest, until finding a cave. The cave was dark. But there was this glow. Small. But as the cats approached it the light got larger, more blinding.
"What is this place" Max asked, voice a whisper.
"This is the moonstone"A voice boomed from behind the group.
________________________________
"So that's how they met starclan" a kit asked, eyes wide with exitment.
"That's right little one" the elder said with a chuckle". And now many moons later, starclan still protects us. Like they did for the founders that night. Watching over. Keeping us safe"
"That's why we follow the warrior code. So we all can live happy" the kit said
"Exactly"the elder said with a grin"now run off,your mother will notice you missing soon"
"Okay!! Bye bye Lostfang"the kit said, while bounding out of the den.
"My starclan, kits are so high energy these days" Lostfang muttered to himself, set himself back down in his nest.