chapter 1

Ding ding ding~

"NO BODY WILL MOVE!" the class teacher shouting stopping every single student from packing there things and dashing out of the class because.....

It's lunch break! And this amazing teacher have just decided to stop everyone, so they can finish what they haven't been able to finish since the start of the class, because of one certain sleeping beauty...

"No body is going anywhere until we finish this question"

"But sir~! It's lunch time" said one of the exhausted student...

"Well if you want lunch! Then Help me wake that sleeping beauty up! So we can finish this quickly! BECAUSE I AM HUNGRY TOO!"

The sleeping beauty he's talking about is non other than

DUN DUN DUN! 🥁🥁🥁

JEON JUNGKOOK!!!! 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻

Who is currently dreaming currently dreaming about laying on his couch and playing video games with lots of food and banana milk!

"Hey jungkook wake up man! We're hungry!"

"Jungkook wake up dude"

"Hahaha jungkook wake up, what is he even dreaming about?"

Every student tried there best to wake jungkook up but our bunny didn't even budge!

"What is taking so long?" Teacher after being enough frustrated, took the duster and got in position to throw it at jungkook.

"jungkook!" "Jungkook!" "JEON JUNGKOOK WAKE UP IT'S LUNCH TIME!" after shouting that, the impatient teacher threw the duster at jungkook.

But who knew that he would just jump right up; the moment when someone mention lunch.

"LUNCH!" Just when jungkook Said that a duster came rushing right into his little friend...

His teacher stopped 👁️👄👁️

His friends stopped 👁️👄👁️

Everyone stopped and stare quietly at jungkook with pindrop silence👁️👄👁️

And now you can just imagine the pain
。◕‿◕。

"U-um, ahem j-jungkook if you're no-t feeling w-well, you can take the leave for today?" Teacher trying his best to compensate him by letting jungkook go home early.

That day i found a secret about myself that nobody knew.....

"Wha-whhat the heck?!" Jungkook looked himself in the mirror just to see two small balloon on his chest and his little friend missing

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

And that's how this FF starts~~~~~~

_________________________________________

"GUARD THE POLE!"

"BLOCK HIM!"

"DON'T LET HIM SHOOT!"

Everyone in the opposite team tried there best to stop jungkook from scoring but little bunny just easily bounced on his feet and shot three pointer.

Whistles blown indicating jungkook's team victory!

"Aaaaaaahhhh! Jungkook oppa is just sooo cool!"

"Omg i am melting"

"Congratulations oppa!!!!"