~ In front of love, I'm still a kid ~

(AN: Before this story begins, I would like to simply put something forward here. Stray kids in this book has released No Easy album already, but the group is only a year old. Let's just say that Stray kids debuted in 2020?

And I am not a hater nor fan of Woojin. Never have been. I do not feel comfortable writing about someone I barely knew about, and the triggers it offers to many readers. For this reason, I shall be excluding him in this book. In simple words, Stray kids had debuted as eight, and will always be eight.)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Stray kids had returned home, worn out and barely alive. Their new debut was eating their limbs alive, and draining every drop of energy they had left— it was a wonder that they were still awake and breathing.

One whole year, a whole year of this and they were still yet to get used to it. 

The continuous rehearsal stages, showcases, live performances, dance practices, recording for their Japanese album, the choreographing for their Japanese album, along with their other individual promotional activities simply left them exhausted at the end of the day. Sometimes, they even skipped dinner (which would sometimes be breakfast) just to get into bed, only to have the same cycle repeat with a space of barely 4 hours.

Exhaustion didn't really do justice to how much they'd really worked into this comeback, and Hyunjin had absolutely no idea how he was supposed to last for 3 weeks of this shit.

The members had all dispersed quietly, picking out a bathroom to shower in, the faster they cleaned, the earlier they could sleep. And it was in a matter of 30 minutes, that almost everyone was ready to go to bed, some already snoring under the covers.

I just want to tease you, although it's ridiculous

Hyunjin lazily threw on a white sweatshirt and pants, plugging his already drained out phone into the charger. He looked around his empty room, sighing once he remembered how he was the only one. 

The new comeback had boosted sales to a tremendous amount, so large that their company decided to propose a little leniency, and even grant them a larger dorm. So big that almost everyone had a single room, except the September triplets. 

It was after a fair (mostly) game of rock, paper, scissors that they decided Felix, Seungmin and Jisung would share the largest room in the dorm, equal to the size of two and a half single bedrooms.

Hyunjin climbed into the bed, the cold sheets inviting him to huddle closer into the warmer blanket around him.