Him again.

Blanche squinted her eyes at the ceiling. Was this Phoebe's ship? She glanced around to see it was not. Ugh. Stupid hot boy. Blanche knew she couldn't get out of her cuffs. But they hadn't thought about when she was out of her dragon form. Quietly, she transformed back to her human form. Blanche felt something stabbing her back and head. She felt it. Oh no. Why didn't my wings, tail, and horns transform back?! At least their small size. But I can't fly! 

Blanche tried flapping her wings but they stayed in place. Her tail curled as she heard footsteps. A guard opened the door and gripped her hand tightly, leaving bright red stains on her pale skin. "What the hell?!" She exclaimed. "Master wants to see you. Disrespect him, your dead. You should be glad her wants to see you and not pinky." Pinky, as in Sohalia

"Look, I don't want to see this master of yours. Is Lia alright? She's the one I want to see. Answer idiot!" Blanche spat. "Shut up snow bastard. You don't have a choice. And you won't be seeing pinky until he allows you to." The guard huffed. "I don't care about 'he' or 'master' either you show me Lia or I will freeze you!" Blanche argued. "Watch your mouth!" He roared. "You can't use your stupid powers. We made them weaker. You can't use anything until boss gives you the shot." Blanche's eyes widened. "WHAT?!" The guard couldn't take it. He grabbed a handkerchief and tied her mouth. "You going to wake the other prisoners for Aelia's sake!"

The guard cuffed her hands together and blindfolded her. Blanche didn't know where she was going. The guard led her out of the prison until she was at a big door. The guard uncuffed her but left the blindfold. One of the doors opened and she was thrown inside. Her sides aching. Something lifted her by her hair and removed the blindfold. When Blanche saw who it was, she mumbled something into the handkerchief. 

That hot, rude, stupid, dumb, son of a bitch! It was him. He was the master! Honestly, Blanche wasn't surprised. He led her to a chair and tied her up. Blanche studied the room. It was golden, covered with red fabric as curtains. The bed was massive. It looked like a king's bed. The whole room looked like a palace. Not like how the prisons were, dark and cold.

"Okay freezy, tell me your name, I'll tell mine." Blanche tried to mumble, 'how am I supposed to say my name when I have something covering my mouth'. He rolled his eyes and got up to remove the handkerchief. "Why would you kidnap me and my friend?!" She screamed-well, tried to scream but it came out as a soft question. "I may not answer that. Maybe I will soon," he winked. "well uh anyways, my name is Ohanzee. And yours?" Blanche rolled her eyes. "Why should I tell you my name?" Ohanzee flexed his mussels. "Well, If you want me to keep calling you nicknames, I might as well do so, blizzard." Blanche stuck her tongue out. "Lord Aelia, fine! My name is Blanche. There!" Ohanzee folded his arms. Blanche studied his features. "Vous va très bien, mademoiselle." Blanche rolled her eyes again. He clicked his tongue. "Well, I'll be on my way. We will meet again, Blanche." He stared blankly at her. "What, so you gonna just leave me here?" Blanche purred. "I suppose." he smiled and went out.

Blanche woke up back inside of her prison cell. Of course. She was really tired. Her wings were cramped, and she couldn't spread them out. She wondered where Sohalia was. Was the guard telling the truth when he said I lost my powers? Blanche put her hand out and a few snow particles came. Shit. He wasn't bluffing. Could I turn myself into snow particles? Blanche never tried it. Well, she might as well. She gave in all of her strength and her whole body turned into snow particles. She tried saying 'yay' but it wasn't working. I guess I can't talk when I'm snow. Blanche slipped through the cell. She had to be careful to not be seen by the others. She flew by the cells but Sohalia wasn't in any of them. She looked up, and there were hundreds of levels leading up. Holy crap. How was she supposed to find Sohalia in any of these cells? There were like, thousands. Blanche flew up to the top. It was pretty fast. The top cells were empty. At the end of the hall, there was a single window. She looked outside and saw there was a gladiator fight going on.