Day 14+15: Found

The image above is to help when describing Phil's clothes, since they have specific names. It isn't much, but it's all I've got to show for today and yesterday. Today's my dad's birthday (the one who fell off a roof and lived) so I couldn't write much more.

_______________________________________

The small piglin boy awoke surrounded by warmth, a light weight covering his body. Techno's head felt fuzzy and heavy, as if someone had stuffed his head with wet cotton. He still felt the effects of the snow, his entire boy plagued by a spectral chill. Opening his eyes, he saw nothing but darkness. He flexed his nimble fingers, only to get them caught in something soft and fluffy. He struggled slightly to escape his confines before finally yanking the fluffy blanket off his face.

He squinted as sudden light blinded him. He brought his heavy hands up to his face, fumbling to rub his eyes. Upon opening them, he could see fairly clearly. Things were a little blurry around the edges but he was able to look around. He was laying on a bed with fluffy red blanket and several pillows. On a desk next to the bed was a bowl filled what seemed to be water. The windows had red curtains tied either side of them, showing a pitch black outside.

Techno had the red blanket wrapped tightly around his shoulders when Kristen entered the room to check on him. She wasn't wearing the large hat or black dress now, instead she wore a victorian-style nightgown with intricate lace around the cuffs of the sleeves and the rim of the skirt. Her long black hair was tied into a bun, a few stray curls framing her face. Her wings rested slightly over her shoulders, almost like a shawl as she held her arms around her waist and slowly walked over to the 8 year-old boy.

"Hey there, little one. My name's Kristen. You've got a slight fever, so you should rest some more.", she advised, pulling a wet cloth out the water bowl and dabbing it on Techno's forehead. His eyes fluttered shut and he sighed, relishing in the cool sensation on his hot face. Kristen chuckled softly, running her fingers through the sick boy's pink hair. Her finger caught a particularly bad knot, making Techno wince quietly.

Techno's fuzzy mind didn't remember Kristen getting up, but he did recall Kristen sitting back down with something in her hand. He flinched lightly when he felt a foreign object touch his head, but relaxed as Kristen began dragging the brush through his tangled hair. The sound of the bristles and Kristen's humming almost lulled Techno back to sleep, however the deep growl that came from his stomach seemed to startle him awake.

"Makes sense. Would you like something to eat?", the motherly woman asked. Techno nodded eagerly, but stopped when it made his head hurt. Mumza carefully picked Techno up, wrapping a wing around him as he wrapped his arms around her neck. Knocking the door open with a slippered shoe, she walked through the little house to a small kitchen. Techno was plopped down on the counter, still wrapped in the soft red blanket, as Mumza began cooking.

She was stirring some soup in a pot when Phil came inside. His boots where pure white from the ankle down, the black leather reappearing from the top and vanishing once again under his partially tucked-in hakama. His forest green haori was tied around his front, and his striped bucket hat was held in his hand. He ruffled his feathers lightly, shaking off the snow outside before closing the door behind him. His eyes held a paternal warmth as they landed on his wife and the 8 year-old who sat on the counter nibbling a small peeled carrot.

"The animals are all sheltered, and the vegetables don't seem to be affected by the snow too much, so they should be fine. How's the boy?", he asked, tugging off his boots and walking into the kitchen with just his tabi on. "He's awake and I'm making him some soup, it should help his cold. Do you want some too?", Kristen asked. Phil nodded in confirmation and stood next to a wrapped up Techno.

"Hey there mate, I'm Philza.", Phil quietly greeted, giving Techno a warm smile. Techno tilted his head slightly in confusion, and Phil swore he almost died from how cute it was. "Ph-, Phi-, m.", Techno made a sound of distaste, as if judging Phil's name. He quickly shook his head 'no'. He looked Phil dead in the eyes, scarlet pupils locking on blue. "Dadza." Phil's eyes almost fell out of their sockets as Kristen cooed at the two of them.

Kristen had poured the finished chicken and vegetable soup into three separate bowls, and was laying out bread when Techno pointed at her with the chewed end of his carrot, and cried, "Mama!" She fumbled with the last piece of bread, Phil taking his turn to laugh. "You hear that, you're mumza now. It has been declared by... Hang on. What's your name, mate?", Phil asked, looking to the piglin boy.

"Technoblade."

"Well that's quite a name. Kristen, it seems we've found the main character."