Day 12: Forgiveness

~Michelle's P.O.V.~

"Vincent, leave me alone" I growled. I aimed the gun at his head.

"Michelle, Please dont do this you can go to jail for this" he said.

"YOU DESERVE TO BE LOCKED UP FOR WHAT YOU DID TO MY MOHER, YOU BASTARD" I yelled without regretting a word. He dropped the knife he had and walked towards me.

"Michelle please" he said "dont do this"

"You killed my mother. Now I'm going to return the favor" I pulled at the trigger. A second later he was on the ground. A pool of blood surrounding his head. WHAT DID YOU DO MICHELLE?! I ran to Vincent.

"VINCENT!VINCENT! PLEASE VINCENT! DONT LEAVE ME!" I yelled. I quickly dialed 9-1-1.
~TIME SKIP~

"Doctor how is he?" I asked worried. The doctor pushed up his glasses and rubbed his bald head.

"Its a miracle he survived" he said. At the words 'survived' I let out a sigh of relief.

"Can I see him? Please?" I asked.

"Go ahead" he led me to his room. I sat on a chair beside his bed. The beeps of the heart machine slowly beeping at a steady pace.

"Im so sorry Vincent" I cried. "Im sorry"
~Vincent's P.O.V.~
Where am I? It all happened so fast. Thats when I felt a drop of water on my hand. Someone was holding it. They kept saying 'I'm sorry' I slowly opened my eyes. Michelle. She was beside me crying.

"Michelle" I simply said. She snapped up.

"Vincent! Thank goodness!" She said. Her eyes were red and puffy. She was crying so much. She hugged my softly and kissed me.

"Vincent, please, forgive me?" She asked I slowly nodded.

"Will you forgive me?" I asked. She smiled.

"Yes!" She said. She smiled hugged me and kissed me.

"Im glad your ok" she said.