" Ill always take care of you , no matter what . "

(Y/N) had been seeing Peter (Your Boyfriend) for a few months. Things had been going well if not counting the yandere frequencies to follow you around like a stalker and be over possessive... Okay, maybe there are moments but its been great overall. He showers you in love and gives you everything you could ask for.. Life just can be tough for both of you sometimes.

---------- 

Your thoughts swirl around your head as you turn corners and walk from work, you were tired and ready to get home. You look up the staircase to get to your apartment and sigh . . . 

" This is never easy . . . "

You began walking up the stairs, you live on the 6th floor. As soon as you hit the third floor your feet feel like they are about to fall from beneath you and your breathing gets heavier. To say the least your not the most athletic. But you keep going . . .

You are almost to the top and your foot slips. You feel yourself falling backwards and close your eyes tightly bracing yourself. A wave of pain rushes over you as you fall down the steps and hit your head on a cold wall. You gasp, droplets falling onto the floor.

" Dammit . . . " You whine.

Loud footsteps are heard running up the stairs, the one thing you dread. . . Someone being concerned about your well being. Stumbling to quickly get up, you wipe the blood with the sleeve to your sweater and walk up the stairs once again but more slowly. 

" (Y/N) !!! " A familiar voice calls out.

You turn around as your eyes widen, its Peter; your boyfriend. He looks worried sick and runs up to you giving you support. He's not even as out of breath as you. . . Like the walk was nothing. His voice interrupts your thoughts.

" Here, let me carry you. Let's go to my place. You need to rest. . . "

 He picked you up before you could even respond, holding you piggy back style. He gripped your legs making sure you wouldn't fall. You blushed and held onto him and stayed close.

" Peter it's fine, p-please -- "

" Nope, you're coming with me you don't have any other option. "

He turned his head around smiling warmly but his tone was protective and serious. He began to jog down the stairs, making sure not to bounce you too much to hurt your head it seemed. His house was a good walk away but for this 6"4 or 6"5 giant it seemed like a small walk to the fridge and back. His breathing never changed and even was able to talk. His smooth voice as he spoke so kindly to you. You even fell asleep in his arms as he carried you through the small town.

Time passed as you slept, eventually you woke up in a bed with your head bandaged and warm arms wrapped around your waist. The scent of Peter filled the air. His raspy voice whispered in your ear . . .

" Good morning, darling ~ "

He gave soft kisses on your neck, pulling you close so you'd face him. Beginning to cover your face in kisses slowly, his last kiss on your forehead. You sleepily mumble . . .

" Good morning . . . "

He smiled laying his forehead on yours gently, only now had you realized all the pain from your fall was gone. Looking up at him you see him smiling and looking back down at you. He slowly leaned into you to give you another slow loving kiss. You return it, before slowly parting and feeling his warm breath brush against your cheek. 

" Thank you for taking care of me . "

He caressed your cheek gently with his hand, brushing your messy morning hair out from in front of your face. His warm smile showing as his eyes slowly closing back as he yawned.

" I'll always take care of you, no matter what . "