Your Beauty.

Shinobus pov:
After the passing of my sister: Kocho Kanae, Ive been isolating myself to grief. I should be out there slaying demons not here pitting my self, I thought. I knew I had to get up. After I had gotten dressed, I had saw my sisters memory stand it made me mad, sad that I couldn't save her that I was weak enough to just stand there and do nothing. But master had assigned me a mission with mitsuri, She is strong, Pretty, Happier I was jealous, she was a everything I wasn't. But I couldn't hate her, I don't know why I just couldn't its like I love her, NO I couldn't I attracted to boys not girls, I thought. I had gotten orders where to meet her master said finding this demon may take 3-5 days. She had came knocking at my door" shinobu-san! I'm so excited for our mission together!" I had thought she was so cute and pretty but I snapped back to reality, "I a-am too" I said while blushing I had no idea why.

Mitsuris pov:
I was really excited to work on a mission with shinobu-Chan she so nice, cute ,talented, oh I could list a million things about her. Oh how I love her, the thing is, I don't know if she loves me back...Oh well I leave that to fate! As I walked up to her door I was almost squealing, but I had to keep my cool. I knocked on her door, didn't even take her a minute, as I saw her face I said "shinobu-san! I'm so excited for our mission together!" She had said " I a-am too"  oh how I love her, I can't wait to go on this mission with her....wait did I just say I love her?..

Shinobus pov:
We had came up with a plan on how to defeat this demon. I had created a perfect poison for this demon, we had learned it's blood demon art for its previous attacks, how it attacks, etc. Mitsuri had learned a lot about poisons, I had taught her how to use them, when to use them. It was pretty fun, she's was so beautiful during it all.